39 weeks and 1 day and sooooo Anxious!!!

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
I feel like ima be pregnant forever! Lol still no signs of braxton hicks, just slight abdominal cramping and leg cramps but that's it :/ this week I should be checked for dialation, effacememt etc. I hope to God I've progressed some how because I'm a first time mom and I reallllllly want to avoid being medically induced :( I'm due Sunday the 9th I'm praying I have my son by this week pray for me!!!! Any ladies as frustrated as me? Lol

Comments

• Yes! Not as far along im 38+2 due Oct 15th but im 2 1/2 cm & 60 % effaced... ive also lost my mucous plug & still nothing! Im always walking & thats not helping... every1 keeps saying soon but wats soon? Im tired of bring pregnant :( Good Luck to you i hope he comes as quick as my son! :)
  • I feel ya hunny, im 38+1 and no idea about how things are progressing because they dont check till 40 weeks here... Hope she comes soon
  • Atleast you've lost your plug! Nothing hereee yet :/
  • Nothing here either and I'm 39.1 but I chose to be induced this wednesday! I'm so excited
  • I'm due the 8th. @ my appt last Friday I was only a fingertip dilated. Since then I've been havin contractions everyday, but nothin regular. Haven't lost mucous plug or none of that good stuff. My next appt is Friday, the day BEFORE my due date, so hopin for good news! My pregnancy flew by freakishly fast, but THIS week is takin forever lol. Good luck to u!
  • I'm due Friday oct 7th. Last Tuesday I was 2cm and 40% effaced..lost my plug a week before that and had bloody show a week before that! I have had contractions everyday nothing close together:( apt tmr hopefully ove progressed!
  • Ive* if not, I'm gna have her sweep my membranes! I want my baby here NOW!
  • @kaykes_ hey atleast your being induced! I'm due Oct 9 still nothing tho no BH/contractions loss of a mucus plug NOTHING!!! My next appointment is Friday and ima have my midwife check my progress, if I haven't progressed at all then I will ask to have my membranes stripped because I don't want to be induced :/

@oc86 I feel like my pregnancy flew by as well, its true what ppl say it flys until you reach the endddd and have to await the arrival of your new baby! Lol this feels like ima be pregnant forever sometimes -.-
  • @jnettep i also had absolutely nothing...walked, bounced on my ball, couldn't do squats bc my pelvis hurt too bad bc he was soooo low...went overdue 10 days...my water broke 130am the day i was to be induced. i did go from barely a fingertip and 0% on a wed to fingertip and 90% effaced 2 days later...so maybe you'll have some changes!! :-)
  • I am due Friday and I am so ready to have my baby boy. I get checked today and I am going to ask about being induced. Labor dust to all the ladies!!
  • @mam082711 aww really? Thats great! I know tons of women who go into labor the day before their scheduled induction dates lol why is that?! Well hopefully I will show progress by my next appointment if not ill still have some hope because its possible from one day to the next progress could dramatically show so I won't get my hopes down!!
  • @traci84lucas thank you! & good luck to you!!!
  • I'm so impatient! They have me a choice and I ran with it. Plus I'm not dilated which mean I could go way over my due date and I dont want that
  • @_Kaykes oh damn :( yeah I understand how your feeling! Just being in the month of October has made me extremly anxious I haven't been checked at all tho so I can't say if I have dialated or if I'm effaced, NOTHING so I should be getting those answers Friday hopefully I hear good news or I will be devastated -.-
  • I hope you get good news too! Matter of fact I hope your little one just decides to come before your appt!*labor dust*
  • I have no signs of labor hopefully my Dr check me tomorrow at my 39wk check up
  • @_kaykes thanks doll I appreciate it and I hope so too! Hopefully the same happens with you too! Tons of labor dust your way, hopefully we'll be heard!!
  • @Ming_Ling were on the same boat then I'm anxious for my appointment Friday to see what news my midwife has for me! I'm crossing my fingers!!
  • Hopefully lol
  • I just just got checked today and I am not dialated at all :(
  • @traci84lucas :( awww and how far along are you??
  • @traci84lucas oh I see! Two days before me I'm due Sunday :( lol labor dust to usssss!!
  • Yes lots and lots of labor dust!