external version

edited October 2011 in Third Trimester
My baby is breech at 38 w 3 d which is tomorrow we will try to turn baby. If successful labor will immediately be induced. If not a csection will be scheduled for Monday. I really wanted to have a natural birth so I am hoping tomorrow is a success. I am very nervous now. Today I will work for few hours then I have a million things to finish up before all of this goes down tomorrow. I am also excited about meeting our little bean so soon! Can't wait to find out if it is a he or she! Somehow I have to get another few hours of sleep so I can get it all done today!

Comments

• Best of luck tomorrow! I hope your little bean moves for you. Get all the sleep you can while you can lol! I was supposed to have an external version but Miss Aydrian moved on her own. She was transverse though.
  • Good luck! I'm worried about this too. Previa already went away and he's been healthy thus far, but I have a feeling this wiggly one is going to have different plans... little does he know, that results in him being yanked out, not pushed out.

Lol. I can't imagine what I'd feel like if I were him. :P
  • My hopes of getting this baby turned are no more. The drs tried the external version yesterday, and after a few attempts it just wasn't going to work :( I now have a csection scheduled for Tuesday. Pretty bummed bc I really wanted natural birth, but thankful baby will be brought into the world safe. Only 5 days till I get to meet my big baby bean! Good luck ladies if you are trying to turn baby. It was totally worth the try in my mind!