Nipple Stimulation?

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
So my doc told me to nipple stimulation but my fingers hurt on doing it how many of u mommas did it actually work for?

Comments

• Hasn't worked for me :( but here's a bump maybe it'll work for you :) good luck!
  • Never worked for me. Good luck.
  • Didnt try it.. i heard it works if you do it like 15 mins non stop..and masaging your clit too.. idk for sure though
  • TThey say you are supposed to do 2min of rolling the nipple 3 min break for 20min. If that doesn't bring on contractions after 20min of rest then do 3min of rolling 2min of rest. Also, doing it in a hot shower with the water running over the nipples at the same time should help.
  • I did it non stop for about 45 min and it helped I went into labor and dialated all the way to a 6 doing only nipple stimulation
  • @kris100717 how far along are you, and what technique did you use..and how long after did you go into labor?? I just took and bath and tried it..hoping it works.
  • Thanks mommas, @kris100717 do u put lotion so it wont hurt? And same ? @garagebandfan asked, i tried but nipples r so sensitive they feel sore but ima try in the shower
  • I did it in the bath, and instead of rolling them between my fingers I used the palm of my hand..didnt hurt to bad
  • @garagebandfan, well with this pregnacy my breast have been verysensitive but im so ready to have my barbie doll im debating if i should try it with my breast pump? Hows it going with u?