cranky fustrated and getting depressed

edited October 2011 in Third Trimester
i have two days until my due date and not dialated but i am soft ugh I'm so tired of being pregnant that I'm cranky and all the above like i wanna scream and I'm tired of ppl asking the same ?s have you had him yet how r u feeling any cramping and they call everything day some times even twice a day with same ?s. but i am truly blessed to have ppl who care but man I'm so cranky and fustrated i hate this feeling its so bad I'm not looking forward to all the visitors and baby talk ima be annoyied and needing some space grrrrrrrr okay I'm done I just wanna meet my son I'm so in love with him already i just wanna be able to love on him now tired of waiting

Comments

• Don't worry baby will come when he wants. I know how you feel I went to my 39 week appt and my cervix was high and closed and only 60%the effaced. I cried as soon as I left my obs office. Well 2 days later I lost my mucus plug around 8pm and had contractions I finally went to the hosp at 4 am and when they checked me they told me my cervix was still high and closed even though my contractions were 1 minute apart. I walked the hallways for an hour and at 6:15 am they checked me again and I was dilated to a 3 and admitted me. So don't worry things can change in an hour.
  • Oh and about visitors I didn't have any til I came home and even then I was still annoyed. Hope you feel better. ;-)
  • opps sorry for asking how your were...I forget how annoying that can be..
    but has your Dr said anything about inducement..what about that gel I said the Dr used on me to start labor..have you had a membrane strip??
    Hopefully by the end of this wk you'll have him! or maybe on our bday :)
  • My fiance and I rent a room and the people we live with are always asking me if I'm in labor yet or if I'm leaving the house they wanna know if I'm going into the hospital I come home they ask me if I am cramping... It gets so anoying.... That or they tell me he is going to come out tonight or I'll go into labor... I'm just like damn these people act like its their baby! and they all want to come to the hospital I'm like no! If you wanna see him you can wait till I bring him home and then he is still off limits its my son I need to get comfortable with him and him with me and his father!
  • @nameless naw Boo not you your not anoying with it
  • I'm talking about the ppl who call 2times a day or once and if i dont answer get mad i b like dang chill die u not no you area second on the list to be called to let know im at the hospital and ppl been even coming over just to look at baby stuff that i have trying to help me organize it opening stuff and all I'm like what part can i do by myself and they say they will be over here more when the baby come I'm like damn am scared I'm not going to get any space with my baby
  • edited October 2011
    You'll have your baby soon mama !! Everything is meant for a reason and baby will be here sooner than you think ! :)
  • @missprego how long did it last cause my mil be spending the night sometimes its all cool i like her she cool and she keeps me company but she just goes over board sometimes
  • edited October 2011
    Hang in there! You'll be done soon! He can't stay in there forever ;) When I got this way during my last pregnancy my Mom told me, "This is your first REAL taste of being a Mommy. You are on Baby Time now, not YOUR time...and it will be that way for a long time to come. She will come when she's ready." She really pissed me off when she said that...lol,but in retrospect she was right. Enjoy these last couple days as much as you can! Don't let anyone annoy you or ruin your days.
  • @merandagarcia yes i fill the same way but i just dont wanna it to seem like I'm unapreciative cause if i didn't have those ppl this post would prob b about me not having any one i just feel smushed and ppl always in my ear like they are yours
  • @everyone what are somethings i should do to get my space when baby gets here and not seem like i dont want them to b around period cause my mil I'm scared she will get sensitive and stop coming all together and that's not the case i just dont wanna be a grump or cranky feeling i need space ADVICE
  • @mommylovessparkel always thanks : -)
    @dreamaria thanks for the positive words and ill try not to
  • No problem.

I would just set the ground rules from the beginning. Tell her that you guys want to figure out this baby stuff on your own for a couple days when the baby comes home...she can certainly stop by, but no unannounced visits b/c you don't want the baby to be woken or you to be disturbed if you are in the middle of a feeding. I did this with my family and it worked out great. Assign tasks for her when she does come over....like throw a load of laundry in, get dinner started, or run some errands for you...that way she's helping, but not bothering you too much. Just remember that its your baby, your family, your life, and if people get offended then oh well! You are the woman of the house, so set some rules.
  • ....and if you plan on breastfeeding get in the habbit of going to a different room to nurse. It's a good reason to get away from everyone for a while ;) "Looks like baby is hungry again! I'll be back in 30-45 mins." Works like a charm ;)
  • @dreamaria yay ima use that one for sure I'm so excited
  • Paige11 um not that long only a couple of days. I guess I was just in pain and still trying to breastfeed. But things get better in less than a week. I love my in laws to so its not that I don't like them I was just annoyed at the world I wanted to spend time with my baby :)
  • @missprego I'm glad u understand