My babyshower is April 23 wen shuld i send invitations out????

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Help plz

Comments

• Mid march im thinking
  • mines going to be mid april also due july 2nd i think my stepmom is sending out the invites this week or next but lots of my family lives farther away and needs more time to ask off and get here
  • Around the fifteenth or so
  • Mines April 2nd so I am sending mine three weeks ahead (next week)
  • You definitely want to send them out at least 3 weeks ahead of time. You want to send them out in enough time for people to save the date but not so for in advance that they forget about it. Mine is March 12 and they were sent out about a week and a ha
  • Thanks girls I'm due May 29 do u think my babyshower is to late
  • Absolutely not! You're date is perfectly fine! :)
  • I'm due may 4 my babyshower is the 23 of April. I sent mines out last month but I'm calling ppl to make sure they'll attend.
  • I was planning on having my shower on the 23 also its the day after my bday lol but I'm moving it to the 16.
    I bought my invitations today I'm going to fill them out tonight and start sending them out tomorrow
    The more notice guests have i think the better everything will turn out
  • I'm just really excited its my 1st bbyshwr cuz I was on bedrest wit my 1st son
  • I have to call the women in my family cause they tend to forget about invites you sent. Then they'll swear up & down you didn't invite them. Lol
  • my shower april 23 due may 30th sendin them out the 2nd week of april so ppl wont for get
  • @lovingmybabyboy I think its gon be whinnie the pooh an @mslayne2 I'm due the dat b4 u an my shwr is april 23 too!
  • Aww I wanted a pooh theme but my mother objected since she's planning my shower
  • Lol I'm pretty much planning my own
  • I wont be able to have a real shower, since I'm moving to NY where I know no one. So, since the majority of my friends do use fb, I figure id just ask for gift cards to babies r us and target instead.
  • Awwwww I'm newly married so I'm kinda excited for all my in laws to meet my family
  • I was supposed to have my baby shower on the 23rd as well (which also happens to be my birthday lol) but with Easter being the next day, we decided to move it to the Saturday before. We're sending out invites the week of the 21st of this month.