Maternity leave???

edited October 2011 in Just for Fun
Ok I am on maternity leave but want to know how do I apply for family bonding leave is it trough disability two ? And is it after I am done with regular leave ?

Comments

• What state are you in?
  • In cali, u have to use all ur personal, sick an vacation time first. Then apply for disability/fmla if u qualify. The edd will automatically give u family leave pay, it just counts as disability pay
  • i wish i got paid for fmla! lol ive missed almost 2 weeks bc of my pregnancy
  • i am in cali and i know u get 6weeks disability (maternity leave) and onother 6weeks of famaly bonding i just dont know if i do it before or after i do my 6weeks maternity leave or after and where do i go to do it?
  • Bumb anyone??? Know??
  • Sorry im not quit sure. My doc told me to just apply for my nirmal 6 weeks leave an then apply for the 6 week extention so I believe its through the same place. Id google diabilty bennifits
  • @jericka its not required to.use pto, sick, vac time its up to your emoloyer on if they require you to. Mine didn't; they paid me out for mine.

Disability said something about they transition you to paid family leave.