cried because.....

edited March 2011 in Just for Fun
I couldn't get the can opener to work and really wanted some spaghetti os. I got all frustrated and starter banging my can opener on the can. All I got was an empty stomach nd a dented can :(

Comments

• Awwwww don't u hate how emotional hormones make us? I wanna cry all the time for no reason.
  • Ooh I cry all the time... for similar reasons :)
  • @missmommy28 too funny! im srry! i cried because the commercials on tv make me sad...and bc i ate a whole bag of baby carrotts last week!
  • I cried watching cartoons with my kids
  • edited March 2011
    I cried yesterday when my hubby wouldnt go back to get nuts on my sundae...lol L-)
  • @vanalkr I have been craving baby carrots! I go through 2 bags a week. I never liked carrots like that!
  • Lol, aww @engie2ndbaby and @missmommy28

I cried at the end of The Notebook, a movie that I've seen about three hundred billion times. And I cried when the guys wouldn't watch P.S. I Love You with me... then they did. Hilarious thing was that me and my bf went to bed before the end, the other two stayed up late to finish the movie. XD lmao!
  • I know Ive posted this before, but it happens everytime! I cry when I see the commercial for that show "Coming home" on Lifetime, about the soldiers coming home and suprising their children. It never fails!! When it comes on now, I walk out of the room
  • I cried because I couldn't turn left and had to go down the road and do a u turn
  • @mythica i cried before i was pregnant watching those movies, Im not brave enough to watch them now that im pregnant lol
  • @mschop aw... man its justterrible... all the emotions :(

@Newmommy17 tat commercial gets me too.I just saw it the other dy and I bawl. I bawled at deal or no deal last week cause they brought his daughters in who he hadn't seen in a while I was never emotional but geeze
  • Lol. Oh, and I cried cuz I had to leave at 1:30 in the morning last week. I cried nearly the whole way home. T^T
  • I cried because they put onion on my salad at tgi fridays! My hubby was like omg don't cry they will fix it, but I was SO HUNGRY! I didn't want to wait! The stupid menu did NOT say onions! GROSS!!
  • I've been crying at the drop of a hat...made a dentist appt today and cried after lmao...but spaghettios are soooo yummy when pregnant aren't they!
  • I cried for 2 days for nothing for no reason what so ever what on earth is that all about :$ my hubby bless him would come and give me a cuddle everytime he saw me cry it made me feel loads better :-D till the next time I started lol by time all the crying was done my eyes looked like 2 pillows and I have done nothing but slept coz the crying tired me out lol
  • Omg spaghettios lmao I had bought the store brand and they just tasted like the metal can...I cried and didn't eat them lol now I only buy the real ones....oh and if you add some cheddar or mozzarella mmmmmmm
  • Yeah the other day i was upset with my boyfriend and left for work and as i got in my car i hit my ear on the car..and bam..i started balling..lol...it felt like my life was shit @ that point...ahh geez
  • I dnt cry about everything I jus get real angry...the othr day I got mad bcuz u kept buttoning my sweater wrong
  • @aug22baby omg tha sounds sooooo amazing mmmmm might have t go round two with that can lol
  • I cried because it was my turn to pick up the dinner for the guys at work and they called the wrong place so I was hungry and frustrated
  • I cried watching Jersey Shore, I was so embarrassed, who would cry for a show like that? Omg
  • Lol I cried watching jersey shore too. I also cry when hubby takes the covers off me while sleeping.
  • I cried a few weeks ago for almost 2 hours straight because i wanted a carrot so bad but all the stores were closed
  • I cry over everything. Jersey shore, teen mom 2, lol the food network. I cried like a baby last week at my baby appt for no reason at all, I think I scared my dr haha
  • I will admit I cry at almost everything but am that person who will never cry in front of someone for feat of looking silly. I hold it in and that makes it worse.
    New mommy to be- what part of jersey shore made you cry, was it sammy and ronnies break up? I can't believe I would cry at that, lol. I am happy I am not alone.
  • Lol yes. Every time they argue I'm in tears.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm in the process of getting my carpets removed in my apt and before they started my bf ripped up a corner in the living room and said "this is gonna look really bad" so I cried lol...oh and Sunday I cried HARD at the movie monsters inc lol
  • I'm about to cry if I don't poop, fart, or otherwise relieve some of this damn pressure!