i feel like the last pregnant person!

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
I know this is totally stupid and ridiculous to say but i feel like i have been pregnant forever now and like everyone else has had their babies except me on here and in real life, i know its stupid and alot of you are due around the same time, Nov 9th or maybe even later but i am fed up now, anyone else? Guess its just excitement :)

Comments

• I feel like its been forever too. Even though its actually gone by pretty fast. I'm tired and anxious. I hot my c section date for Oct 31!!! I really hope he comes a few days sooner...I don't want a Halloween baby.
  • Let me be the first to tell you: you are NOT the only one still pregnant. Due Oct 15 here, and still waiting on the little fella.
  • November 8th for me. I know how you feel. I want my Blueberry!
  • I feel the same way!! Not due til Oct 31 but I am so miserable. I try not to complain bc I know how blessed I am. However, at this point I have nothing nice to say lol
  • I think the last month or so feels like that. I am due the 31st of October too. On the bright side it could happen anytime now and baby wouldn't have to go to nicu :).
  • I feel the same way :/ I'm due Nov 1st and I swear its never gonna end!!
  • I ain't due until the 14th of Nov but wont go passed the 31st of oct. I am ready to b done normally I enjoy the finally time w little one in cooking but w so much stress going on in my life, and daddy just started pulling over time @ work I can say let's b done.
  • Grrrr I'm 12/9 and believe me I have a count down I am so done with all the joys :( of pregnant. I'm ready to hold my sweetness and stop the heartburn, constant peeing, never sure if the food your eating is going to agree, hormones, baby belly. But I am going to miss the activity of her and how right now I know she is safe and how she is only mine!
  • I'm not due till Oct 23rd hun hang in there! I'm goin nuts lol
  • Feeling the same way due the 22nd hubbys off for the next six days hope baby decideds to come beforehe returns to work
  • I was due yesterday and I am still preggers :-(
  • Lol glad i am not the only one sounds like we are all the same! Should find out Monday if i am being induced early for high Bp or anything like that and only one more week left at work then maybe it will go quickly after that! Washed all his clothes and bedding last week and yesterday the machine broke so at least baby will have clean clothes! Lol
  • Oh yes going past due date i can't imagine how that feels after all the discomfort! You guys have my permission for a sad face indeed!
  • They checked me last week and I was not dialated at all too. So hoping he don't want to stay in there too much longer!
  • I'm due halloween. I'm becoming Very emotional from the lack of sleep I'm getting. I got this thursday I'm hoping I've dialated or something.
  • I'm going crazy and I'm due on the 13th of October
    I'm so ready to pop I can't take anymore these last days r goin so slow for me
  • I'm Due oct 12th I'm so done with being pregnant!!
  • edited October 2011
    Im due nov 15 and im just done with not feeling attractive and being uncomfy plus having gd and legs swelling :(
  • I'm still preggy til Nov 29th
  • Nov 19! Im over it lol
  • I'm due Dec 21 with c section date set for Dec 16 but Dr. will deliver any time starting Thanksgiving day. Now if that's not frustrating I don't know what is lol.
  • Due Dec 1st less than 2 months! Argh I'm so ready!!!
  • Ok i feel better now especially hearing from you December mums! Lol at least i know he will be out by then :-)
  • I'm due october 30th but I am soooo ready to be done!!! I will be 37 weeks tomorrow and I have told hubby he better be ready to give it up a lot to try and get this going!! Ultrasound on Tuesday to check size and then maybe induction date!! Good luck mama's we will all be there soon!!
  • Your not alone but I feel ya. NOV 10th here. I cant wait to have this baby!!
  • i'm due december 25th so i got a long way to go. ur not the only one :p
  • Im due the 8th of nov. And im sooo ready! I just feel crampy all the time. :(