im so freaking tired !!!!

I can't sleep! I sleep but its like I never even fell asleep. This is night 2 of having broken sleep. It really makes me wanna cry because I'm so tired. What helps y'all sleep ????

Comments

• Playing on my phone lol
  • Knowing the baby will be crying in a few hours... but when I was prego I had trouble as well
  • It's practice for when baby is here, lol.
  • @roxy I ve gotten were that doesn't even help me. The past two nights have been hell. Last night I woke with heartburn,couldn't get comfortable, nightmares. I sat on edge of the bed crying because I couldn't sleep. Tonight its just not being able to get comfy, Cramping,and I'm freaking hungry lol.
  • I'm right there with ya! The last week, maybe 2 weeks, I have slept horribly! I've developed restless leg syndrome, I sweat like crazy, and I just can't fall asleep I just lay there all night long. Once the sun starts coming up, its a little easier to fall asleep. I'm think ill actually get more sleep once baby gets here.
  • Wish I had some advice but just to let you know your not alone!! I'm 35 week preg and I can't sleep either! I'm so tired! When I lay down i feel like I can't breath, or I'm up being sick or walking round the room cz I have cramp or just generally can't sleep :( and I have a almost 3 yr old to look after during the day so no rest for me then either!
  • I wish I had advice too but yeah ur not alone mama...its 5am here and I fell asleep at 11 and been up since 1220...back, hips, contractions, tummy ache, peeing, starving lol im 35+5 ... Its pregame for when baby gets here lol but I agree with 1stwoodsbaby I'll prolly get more sleep once baby is here...
  • I told my hubby I want at least one day of sleep after isaiah is here before he goes back to work. he like you can't you gotta feed him. I looked at him said I will pre pump some bottles for that one daylol. @kelseyjo @mums_the_word @1stwoodsbaby I know I hate sweating at night almost as much as getting up to pee everyhr or waking up so thirsty. I keep big cup of water by my bed at night for when I wake up thirsty.
  • if im awake with anxiety.. or in deep thot i try to sing a dumb song in my head over and over again.. i heard cammamil (sp) tea works.. i was going to try it still havent bought it though.. how far along are .. im 38wks and if its not ligament pain.. contraction.. anxiety.. or having to pee.. its my toddler waking my up.. lol.. i dont get much sleep either..
  • @1stWoodsBaby I heard a bar of soap under ur sheets helps w/ restless leg syndrome. My mom has it but won't try it lol. She has to take some expensive meds to get rid of it.
  • @mama2be11_4_11 I have huge bottle of tums by my bedside lol. I eat them when I have the first signs.
    @lae3 I'm going to to try singng next time. I'm about to go take a nap I usually sleep better during the day anyways lol
  • i know only while prego though.. i try and nap while my toddler is napping.. its like you get so tired you cant even hold your eyes open during the day.. lol
  • I'm 35+1 and was having problems falling asleep like for two weeks in a row as I would wake up to pee and couldn't fall asleep again. What has helped me is milk, I eat cereal before heading to bed and has helped me sleep thru the night. You could also pray when your awake as well and and that helps me go back to sleep. I've been putting my cell phone far away as I can because if not I'm tempted to use in the niddle of the night and won't help me sleep at all. Hope this helps..
  • I slept horrible the last few week. But, I started cuddling with my husband, and it made me sleep so good. He would sleep on his back, and my leg would be on him, and from the way I was angled, my.stomach wasnt in the way.:)
  • Awww u sound like ur going threw it... I hope u feel better u just gotta bord ur brain out
  • I only sleep a couple hours at a time myself. Then I get woke up by body aches. I'm lucky if I get 4 hours a night now.