anyone else past due?

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
Just wondered if anyone else is past due? I was due yesterday 10.7 and I want my baby out to hold and love

Comments

• what has your dr told you.. when we they plan an induction.. mine doesnt do until 10day pdd.. and my last two were both 10 days over.. ugh.. lol. i know each is different, so im still holding out a lil hope.. lol.. good luck.. im sending you some labor dust!!
  • My DD was yesterday too. They went ahead and scheduled induction for the 14th :(
  • I was checked last week and I was not dialated so they said I wasn't inducable. I was induced with my other two 5 days and 3 days over. Next dr appt is Tuesday so we shall see what happens @lea3
  • mY DUE DATE WAS YESTERDAY AS WELL AND NOTHING REALLY HAS HAPPEND NO SIGNS OF LABOR :-S BUMMER I WANNA MEET MY PRINCESS
  • I was due the 4th... I am a VBAC so they are letting me stay 'late' until about 41 1/2 weeks then were going to do a slow induction... But Im praying for little man this weekend!! Lol...
  • Just want to say i feel for you ladies and. K hope your babies come quickly!
  • @lilbit01_209 @proudcastromama @loveourlittleone
    Keep me posted on when you guys have your babies. Still nothing here! :-(