OMG i feel like ive been kicked in the crotch

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
Its been feeling like that off and on since Thursday. I'm laying in bed and it hurts like I've been kicked or punched down there... ugh gosh. Anyone know why this is?

Comments

• Yes .. Pressure and increased blood, volume. It sucks!

How far along are you?
  • Bubs may be starting to engage... Having their head squishing its way down will increase pressure and probably cause the pain your describing.. If your still concerned might be worth a call to the doctors
  • edited October 2011
    Im 34+5 @txmoorekat I will bring it up at my next appointment she has me coming in weekly since 29 weeks cuz of gd @tinka1326
  • I feel the same way but i'm 39 weeks and have been walking like crazy to get this baby out..so I figure that's why! I was 3cm on Thursday so hoping i've made some progress!
  • Oh my I hope it's not baby engaging I have the same feeling and I am only 31 + 2. I have been feeling like this since 29 weeks. Just last night trying to walk into grocery store my husband is looking at me and I am telling him it feels like someone just drop kicked me in my who haa.
  • Exactly! It still hurts and I'm just being lazy laying in bed. Now I'm nervous of him getting a cone head lol but in a way I hope that means the time is coming soon @octmommy @mylittleman2011
  • @mylittleman2011 but not for you mama your lil one needs to cook longer. Id be happy if my lil guy would come in the next few weeks. Im so uncomfy.
  • Try a support belt. I had the same pain and the belt was immediate relief for me.