omg plz help after havn baby whats goin on!!

2»

Comments

• Haha. Yeah I get the point. Its like two teenage kids going at it. Lol.
  • @momof5 yep u get the pic lol so u got 5 wowzers how do u do it well... I kinda know how u do it obviously unprotected lol but fo real id pull my hair out
  • Its not to bad once you get them all into a routine. Lol. I can't imagine not having all 5. If I could have I would have had more but health reasons was not a smart choice.
  • Dang girl u was wantn the brady bunch wasn't u lol sry to hear that ur health wouldn't allow u to have more I think I only want two or three if god allows it. But he has blessed me w/ one n I'm happy w/ that for now
  • Haha. Yes the brady bunch family would have been awesome. Lmao. The way I see it is that I have 5 handsome boys and I am happy with that. Our last one was a blessing and with all the meds and stress that I was under I am just thankful that he came out in perfect health. He is a wonderful and happy 22lb 5 month old. Lol.

Yay glad you started. Now protect ourself woman. Lol.
  • I'm jealous! :(

I was suppose to start my period September 14th! And according to a site, I would have conceived August 31st. And we had sex that day.

But, two pregnancy test said not pregnant. So I guess Im just late. Lol
  • @momof5 5 all boys wow u have half a baseball team lol I will b def protectn myself when we do have sex again @mist2011 good luck maybe the tests r correct n ur period is throwed off by ur pregnancy fingers crossed for u n ill say a prayer for all u mommies ;-)
  • Lol. Yes I do. I love having 5 boys tho. Throw a box of condoms under the counter and walk off. Haha. No but seriously I couldn't ask for better boys. The oldest 3 which are 10 9 and 5 talk about going to college and getting married before they have kids. I pray to God that happens. Lol.
  • @momof5 lol that's great. If they do still decide that when they get older =D>
  • I had my daughter Aug 2nd & I still haven't started. Not really missin it though lol.
  • @starkrayzie dang that's quite a long time have u been havn sex or have u started any bc some bc u don't have periods on
  • Yes take A BLOOD TEST. IF YOU ARE CURIOUS OF BEING PREGNANT. URINE TEST IS NOT ACCURATE. IT IS ABOUT $25 TO DO A PREGNANCY BLOOD TEST. WHICH IS VERY ACCURATE
  • I had my tubes tied sept 9th so I'm not worried about that lol! I'm just wondering if having them tied is what's delaying AF for so long. With my other 2 I got it about 6 weeks later. Aydrian will be 13 weeks Tuesday.