really need yall answer?????? update

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
I keep bleeding when I pee what is this???
Is anyone else goin thru this
I'm 39wks & 3days I really need y'all help labor & delivery is giving me a run around

Comments

• You could have a UTI. Does it burn or anything. Make sure its coming from the pee hole and not the vajayjay.
  • Its coming from the pee hole and I went to l&d yesterday they thought it was a bladder infection and it wasn't so they sent me home
  • O and its not burning r anything its making me nausea just looking at it
  • Uhhhh. Well I'm puzzled then. Most times you have blood coming from there its usually an infection.
  • I would go in and not give them a chance for run around. It could be stones
  • Thanks for the bump
  • I'm bout to go back n
  • Yea don't leave until they have given u an explanation and if they refuse ask to talk to whoever is in charge until u get answers. Give them hell! I peed blood before but it was very very painful for me and I was only ten weeks along. It was a bladder infection. I hope its something simple for u and it can be resolved! Good luck hun
  • I would definatly go back in
  • Thanks ladies
    I'm here now they checked my cervix I'm only 1cm
    I'm waiting for the on call Dr to come n
  • hope it goes well for you!
  • It is time to deliver. Did they check for dialation and how many cm?
  • I wonder if something ripped. Sounds like an infection though.
  • What's happening mama? I've peed blood before, but there was some serious pain going on with it. Hope everything is okay.

Is it coming out as liquid in the urine, or does it look like tissue/slight clotting?
  • The same thing happened to me at 24 weeks and its was actually my kidneys I had backed up urine in my kidneys and it was causing be to bleed but I mean like medium period blood with clots and all... Best of luck
  • edited October 2011
    I just came back not to long ago
    They told me I have backed up Poo tmi n me n thats what was causing blood n my urine...I haven't dilated I'm still only 1cm
    And the blood is dark
    They want me to drink alot of cold water and just c what happen til the morning
    My Dr app is Wednesday I haven't talk to my Dr yet but ima b calling her early n the morning