hurts everytime i cough

edited January 2011 in Health
I won't be able 2 see my docotor till Thursday and my lower stomach/below the waist hurts everytime I cough or move 2 fast is that normail

Comments

• Is it like a sharp searing pain? Almost like you've pulled a muscle? x
  • Its normal. usually in 2nd trimester but some times i have had those pains since i was about 8weeks. Don't worry. There are tips and facts on here and even mentions the pains there. good luck.
  • @kayleigh1989 yes it kinda feels like someone it stabbing me
  • @mommy2be92 i've had exactly the same and it bloody hurts doesnt it! lol... i was gonna put my own topic up about it, but you beat me to it :-)

@yummymummy11 i've not experienced this in my other 3 pregnancies...?? it's quite strange and worrying!
  • Have you looked at tips and facts on this app? This is what it says .... Some women gt a stitch-like pain down one side of their abdomen. This is because your uterine ligaments are stretching as the uterus is enlarging. The pain will usually go away after you have rested and it it nothing to be worried about. However, if the pain does not go, or if your have any bleeding or vaginal discharge with the pain, then you should ring your doctor or midwife and talk about it. Really hope it helps. Im 22 weeks and no longer get the pains unless i move to quickly or have a big cough/sneeze. Good luck guys xx