high heart rate ????anemic??? please help

edited October 2011 in Health
I just came from doctors my hearth rate is 126 my blood pressure is normal she said it could be lack of iron please help ??? Anyone

Comments

• I am a anemic. Take iron supplement
  • I had the exact same thing. Doctor told me to firstly try iron pills and when they didn't improve anything I had to get an iron infusion (put on a drip for a few hours) had it both pregnancies and the infusion made me feel 100% better and also helped with being excessively tired. Its nothing to get too worried about though its just because bubs is stealing all your iron, so its not hurting bubs, probably just making you feel crap
  • @Proudmomma yeah she prescribe me one I'll
  • @tinka1326 I'm just scared it never happened to me before so I feel stupid and sad
  • Many people experience it. It's gonna be okay:)
  • edited October 2011
    Bump need more info
  • Ohhhh seriously no need to be sad. Its really common, you havent done anything wrong and its not hurting bubs at all.
  • I'm anemic, an it got worse during pregnancy. Just take the tablets an ull feel so much better!!
  • I became anemic with this pregnancy and had a lot of crappy symptoms due to it :( I had to take an iron pill 3x a day and it still makes me feel sick..just not as sick as I was with a lack of iron tho. And yes my heartrate was thru the roof.