girls who have had babies

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
I was wondering at what age could your baby hold it's own head up?

Comments

• my NB started doing that since the beginning..but not fully.. I say around 4 months!
  • @naliibby2 thanks :) I'm excited, I'm due in 5 weeks!
  • My baby did it a few hours after he was born! It freaked me out, but I guess that's normal lol
  • i am soo bad. i have two kids and they are now 6&8 and i don't remember when they reached all their milestones. lol i'll prob be asking these same questions when my baby gets here
  • @myheartzx3 it is okay sweetie, I guarantee no one with kids those ages could possibly remember. I mean give yourself some credit, THERE ARE A LOT OF MILESTONES!
  • @myheartzx3 youre not alone lol. I can't remember much with my 11year old.
  • i think around 2 months most babies hold there head up pretty well with out it being wobbly..
  • Mine got the hang of it at 3 months.
  • My son was speedy on everything, fully held his own head up from birth, but on average most babies stop having the wobbles 6-8 weeks
  • My baby girl is already doing it. She is only a month but I noticed her doing it maybe a week after birth. It was the same for my nephew he had been doing it since birth.
  • My Lo was holding head when born and had tears which was weird ... he's now 4 months and grasping dummy from people putting in own mouth
  • Lol I just have the worst memory and yes there are too many to remember :)

@proudmomma haha yes I'm not the only one! But 11 years is more understandable lol I just remember the big milestones like when they started walking and talking...i think :/ hahaha