Is Facebook Down?

edited October 2011 in Just for Fun
I have tried logiing in to my fb and for some reason it says, " ypur acct is temporarily not in service due to maintance " please try again later!! I have tried "later" and it still doesnt work!!

R u mommas having same problems to log in?

Comments

• No but its been slower for me.
  • Im login at all times on my phone and its working just fine..but i was suppose to update it but decided not to since there last update wasn't the best.. in not sure about on a computer
  • Ya I've been using my phone.
  • what is the deal!! uggghhhh im going crazyy! lol
  • Not sure if this is your problem or not, but I had a similar problem and I went to my email. I had an email that said someone tried to access my facebook from another device. It gave a link to reset my password. If thats what it is then check your spam box to see if that's what it is
  • oh yes! I always get that message on my inbox... Dont know what to do?
  • oh it says, that its a site maintantance that will take a couple of hours and my friends usually will NOT get this problem at the same time like me!! WELL GREATTT!!! ;-(
  • It should give you a link to verify the device that was used to access it is safe and it should go through security questions and then you have to reset your password
  • ok.. let me try that.. thank u mama
  • That happened to me before LOL but I went to l&d LOL!!" Its funny now but I know how you feel cause I was horrified
  • yes it is!! I hardly get on, and now that i want to ... it doesnt work!! lol
  • I hope that's what the problem is. Did it to me and I couldn't get on for days. Finally found out my man was trying to get on my facebook from his computer