baby girl sure know how to scare mommy

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
Hadn't felt her move to much today. Had and ice cream n nothing. Laid down for half hr n nothing got up for a water drank half and got dressed (was going to go to L and D) and when I sat down to put my socks on she started kicking the crap outta me! THANK YOU LORD! I cried for a good half hour. Lol

Comments

• awww momma!! hugzzzz!!! she was probably taking a nap momma!
  • I know and I hate that I worry so much but I'm 30 weeks and I know she should move a lot lol I hate when I can't feel her move drives me nuts!
  • Awwe scary but glad she's okay .......
  • My lil girl did that to me today too. I decided to get up and watch TV and then she got active. I laid in bed for a half hour though and she didn't do anything. I'm 35+3 weeks.
  • I should know better she is my daughter and I would sleep all day if I could I'm tired all the time even before getting prego. Lol
  • She was just lazy today that happen to me when pregnant a few times glad she moved b4 u had to go to l&d
  • happen to me alot!! but shes just like me!! she loves sleeping!! she started sleeping through the night when she was 3 weeks!! between 8 to 12 hours straight!!
  • Happened to me a few times but when I ride daddys car he go bananas a kick the shit out of me he loves daddys car