1yr down... hope this nxt is good!

10-10-11 (monday) & kaydences bday
Was our "official" 1 yr anniversary. Sadly, we were not together & i was an empty shell after losing a very important woman in my life... the lady i call mama J who was like my 2nd mother the day before pretty suddenly. I am praying she's watching over us, & little baby girl too.

Anyways... just thought I'd share how i do love my husband and feel like this crazy stressful yr has made us stronger. I'm not sure how i'll do the hard days without mama J but i hope & pray that she puts in a word wuth the big guy that we should be blessed.

Hoping and praying that this yr brings us true happiness & closer together than ever. :X

Comments

• Very sorry for your loss hun but just think, heaven has another angel who's watching over you! One day you will be blessed! Stay positive like u always are! :)
  • Thanks @ethansmommy122 ...at this point I'm angry and feel "i don't want another angel, i want her back" but i do pray she watches over me. I do. She's with her youngest daughter now... my fruend who passed from cancer. And although it's hard, i know She's happy up there with her so maybe they can pull some strings ;)
  • Hey girl, I'm so sorry for your loss. And I'm sorry you couldn't be with hubby on your anniversary but you are so right about this past year making your relationship stronger! All of this is molding your relationship into something fantastic that will be unbreakable. Happy anniversary my Pregly friend!
  • Sorry for u loss hun
    Happy anniversary and sorry u guys couldn't be together on this special day...
    I'm hoping this year will be better for u two and big things happen ;)
  • Sorry for Ur loss, an happy belated 1st yr anniversary. I pray u get Ur blessing soon. Just stay positive :)
  • Hang in there!!! Its ok to be upset. Keep on having faith tho!!! Prayers for a better yr for u. *hugs*
  • Thank u!! >:D<

I know although our second yr started tough.. we'll be strong!
  • Hun I am sorry for your losses. Congrats to you & hubby! In September we had our 2 yr anniversary. We just passed our 2 yrs of ttc. I will say prayers for you! I know 2012 is our year! Good luck!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.