blue eyes

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
If ur child has blue eyes how long did it take them to start changing?

Comments

• Mine had really dark blue eyes. She's 6 weeks now and they lighten more and more every week
  • Do u or ur hubby have blue eyes?
  • 6-12mnths depending on the color they will be.. both my boys have brown eyes.. that devoloped over about 6months
  • I heard it takes about three months to determine color..? Idk.. it may be different for every baby. Im curious to know if my son has it. He is only 2 wks old. I have blue and husband has brown..
  • My sons eyes were dark gray when he was born, now they are bright blue.
  • Well I have hazel eyes (mostly blue) and my fiance has blue. Hes 5 months old and they are still blue.
  • @sands3 how old is he now?
  • My son had eyes so dark blue they were almost black. Hes almost 3 months and theyre lighter but still a darker blue. I have blue and green eyes that change color and husbands are blue.
  • If you look at your baby's eyes from the side after 6-weeks-old, you'll get a good idea of their permanent color.
  • My daughter is almost 5 months and her eyes are still bright blue. Hubby has brown eyes and I have brown and green eyes.
  • My son had blue eyes when born and at 7 months they turned grayish blue/brown so pretty :)
  • levi's eyes were a dark blue/gray when he was born...now at almost 3months they are sky blue! daddys are a little darker shade of blue and mmine are hazel/green
  • My dr said their permanent eye color will be whatever color they are from 2-3 months. Not sure how true that is but I hope his eyes stay blue. Hubby's eyes are hazel and mine are green
  • My babys eyes are light grey in the middle and normal grey on the outside. I have dark hazel eyes and bd has brown but in my family runs light eyes so I hope they stay ! Or get green or blue
  • edited November 2011
    They say they should be set around 6 months! My mom, dad, & brother all have blue eyes..... I have hazel! So does hubby so we'll see what this baby has!
    @juliansmommy thats crazy! I have a baby at my work who had dark blue eyes when he started but they didn't set til about 6m! I'm just surprised a dr would say that!