Any one had Polyhydramnios and had a baby or got it and pregnant?

Hey, i have polyhydramnios +++ so i guess i have alot of fluid hanging about! Certainly feels like it. I know there can be risks when your waters break so i am staying pretty close to home/hospital just in case they should go early. I just wondered if any of you ldies have had babies with this (especially more severe cases like mine apparently is) and if your waters went early - or if anyone else is pregnant still with this and has any thoughts? I am not too worried just know i have to move quickly if waters break!

Comments

• Here's a bump. What is polyhydraminos? If u dont mind me asking. Good luck to u tho.
  • I had it, I was at 26 ccs and they considered that extream since I was already 35 weeks and my fluid was supposed to be decreasing. You should get a ultrasound to check the baby better and make sure it's little bladder and kidneys are working. I had a emergency csection at 35 weeks tho cause of my fluid mixed with previa. My son had lots of extra fluid in his lungs so that's a large concern
  • I had it towards the end, I ended up in labor st 35, weeks and 4 days. He 6lbs14& spent five days in nicu doing great now
  • Hey @myasmommy2009 thanks for replying, i have had 6 scans so far, heart kidneys and bladder all seem to be fine, they say there could be a blockage in his food pipes which is common and can be a cause of it but they wouldnt know til he is out. He is measuring above the 97th percentile so may just have extra fluid to compensate for his size or pee more maybe? The docs dont seem to concerned just said i have to be carfeful if waters go as cord can come out before baby as he may not be able to get as engaged as a baby with less fluid. I am 36+1 now so he would be ok to come early if he had too. i am really struggling with the weight of him and water!
    @eeyore - mine has just been the last few weeks it has suddenly got really excessive which is weird! He weighed 4.9lbs at 29 weeks so i am guessing he is a proper big boy now! eeek! :)