girls who have had their babies!!

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
I'm 35 weeks and just curious. Can you comment photos of your pp bellies and how far pp you are/weight loss/whether you bf or not/etc.? I have no idea what to expect. I will be breastfeeding exclusively, and I've only gained tummy weight with no stretch marks. I weighed 110 before I got pregnant. Now I weigh almost 140.

Comments

• U will lose a lot of that right off cause baby and water and placenta ect
  • U really dont have anything to worry about
  • A bit of a jelly belly is normal too, everythings been streched and moved, its gotta be worked back with exercise! BUT ONLY WHEN YOUR DR GIVES YOU THE GO AHEAD :-)
  • The weight will come off fast...especially with u being young. I was almost 17 when I had my first and I was 97lbs pre and 137 at birth...i didn't breastfeed and the weight came off fast. 3 weeks post I didn't even look like I had a baby.
  • @myheartzx3 yay! I was 98 forever but last year I got really depressed and started eating a lot of fast food and gained weight, but that helps a lot!
  • Lol slowly over the years I packed on the pounds tho...i have two kids and at 24 pre preg my weight was normally 105-110 it fluctuated. I'm hoping to get back to 105 after I give birth..i hope its not too hard since I'm older now.
  • Still that's not bad at all. This helps a lot. I really only have a belly. If anyone wants to add me on fb my email is nevershoutmallie@live.com I have belly photos on there and once I have my daughter I'll post lots of pics on there :)
  • I am 3.5wks pp. I have lost all 45lbs gained.. I am pumping...she can't latch on. I had a c section so I still have some swelling, but just a squishy belly for the most part.
  • edited October 2011
    your weight should come right off..since well young..and you didn't gain a crap ton and plus bf..and Im sure you'll be active..that helps

as for me..not so much..Im still chunky..i should say.. I lost 19 lbs the first wk of pp 1 lb the second but idk how much this wk..ill weight myself in the am..plus I've been eating loads of junk..I cant control myself when it comes to COOKIES! oh I gain 35 lbs Was 123 pre weight (age 25)

also my first, I was 20 and pre weight 100 and gained 60 lbs..although it came of fast I put on weight super easy after..therefore never was a size 1 again..and I breastfeed for a 6 months off and on
  • @nameless yeah I plan not to eat the way I'm used to bc I know it won't be the same after the baby. Metabolism and all. So I plan to cut the crap and start eating correct proportions. Which will be difficult. but I know I can do it :)

That's me 6 weeks pp, I'm 23, 2nd baby, breastfed for 3 weeks, gained 35lbs through pregnancy. I eatalot of junk and I'm older. I've noticed its on as easy to lose weight as it was after I had my first at 18 lol.. but the jeans I'm wearing are 00 from american eagle! (Granted they run big) I'm now a size 3.

And look at how far I can stretch my skin! Lol

• edited October 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I was loosing weight till I stopped pumping as much
  • I lost all the weight in 6 weeks I'm bfing but I'm not as toned as I was. Especially in my belly.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I don't know how to post pics but I'm one week pp and I've lost 20 lbs so far. I'm exclusivley breastfeeding. I'm 23 and a ftm. Most of my weight loss is really all the water weight and all that was involved with my lo but it still makes me hhappy. I gained 60lbs and prepreg I was 130! My belly is squishy and I had c/s so I have a flap but I'm really hoping that will even out.
  • Im 1 week pp & am down 20lbs. It'd probably be more but im still really swollen from my csection. Im exclusively bfing btw.
  • Woo thanks guys! I'm not so worried anymore. :D
  • Lol even tho you aren't worried anymore.. I was 125 (I'm very tall) and at birth I was 140. Got my flat tummy back 2 days after giving birth xD
  • http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa324/gabchill/2011-09-28174656.jpg

I was 121 before baby 147 at birth 131 3 days later 127 a week later an 120 two weeks later. In now 6 weeks pp but my abs r still non existent lol. N my pics im 4 weeks pp an 10 days pp.
  • O yea also exclusively bf'n