Where are my august 2011 babies?

edited October 2011 in Babies
My little Naomie was born august 25th 2011 at 9 pounds 1 oz, shes our second baby and we are so happy to have her... My toddler doesnt like her sometimes but shes getting there. lol. Photobucket

Comments

• Snapbucket

Cartier born August 25 too...of coarse you know that....he is a chunky butt I love him so much
  • @preggointx girl he is soo cute, I think I have a sexy son in law lol.. How have you been?
  • Your daughter is too cute too I have been great my c section cut has a hole since I busted them my baby is doing great too how are yall
  • edited October 2011
    @preggointx thanks :) how did you busted them?? I am good.. I went through hell for a month, first they tell me the baby has thyroid problems, then I had to have surgery and get my gallbladder removed.. But thanks God the blood results showed that she was perfect and no thyroid problems. And yesterday my 2yr old tried to cut my newborns hair.
  • O no maybe she needs some alone time with you with out the baby to feel like the baby for even few hours @janet_2011

@august22baby he is a cutie

Ladies how much does your baby weigh now Cartier weighs 13 pounds he is over the suggested weight
  • my baby girl was born aug 30, she was 5lbs 6oz and now weighs a lil over 8lbs...shes a good baby and my 2 1/2 yr old son cant get enough of her lol
  • edited October 2011
    Brielle was born 8/2 @ 6lbs even. She is now a little over 10lbs. She sleeps through the night, almost only smiles ay mommy and loves to look around and be nosy! She is my everything!

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z396/BriellesMom82/IMAG0568.jpg

• Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My beautiful baby girl Aleeah, born 8/7. She's such a good & happy baby!
  • Aw the babies are all sooo cute :x I am glad that they are doing good.

@preggointx yeah, I think she needs one on one time .. But is not easy since my hubby works all day.
  • my lil girl was born on the 11th of august - i dunno how to upload pics here but she's my display pic :-)