Think I'm in labor :) ** 2nd update in comments

Comments

• im so glad for u keep us posted @ExcitedForOctober!! I believe i just had my bloody show sort of, mucos was very little. but i did have some tolerable contrations last night on and off (irregular).
    @lae3 i went swimming last night at my gym for 30mins. i dk mayb tht will help. im due in 9days too.
  • I'm still at home guys, I just dont wanna get to the hospital to have them send me back...im sooo hungry though but im scared to eat bcuz I dont wanna poop when its time to push...these contractions are killer! :(
  • YAYY :) good luck keep us updated!
  • @Peachez thank you! :) did ur contractions stop?
  • You should def eat! Dont worry about pooping! Lol. Im so excited for you!! Hope everything goes smoothly!
  • All the best, happy for u!!
  • I say go to l&d you never know ! My contractions hurt really really bad but I could tolerate them at about 5 mins apart but you don't wana be too late when they get 1-2mins apart, it comes fast and they hurt soo soo bad, plus you still need to get settled in the hospital too answering questions and doing iv and all that and you don't wana do it wit pain you can't handle when it gets worst !! and eat something your guna starve for a long time plus after you can't eat what you want kuz it hurts to go to the bathroom and you get tummy aches :( but everything will be okay! Get that baby outt!!♥
    Are you planning on epidural or anything?
    If you are and epidural is not strong enough then demand some I think its lidoderm or lidocane or something lido ((lie-dough) that's how its pronounced.) They put it through the epidural and It's pain relief believe me!

******************Lots of labor dust to youu and all the other October mommys ******************

Xoxoxoxo
  • Oh yeah and I forgot to add that you most likely won't poop while pushing plus that's the last thing you worry about and if you do so what! The doctor covers it up before anyone sees and everyone poops its natural! So eat now while you can. Good luck mommy :)
  • @ExcitedForOctober yea i haven't really felt anything alarming this morning besides when i first woke up. but my mom says may b by sunday i'll be meeting my little one. but yea u shuld start heading to the hospital cuz @MommyLovesSparkle has a point. about settleling in. good luck. labor dust to you
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • eat something light.. i ate till i was in the 2nd phase of labor.. active labor.. lol.. no poo for me during labor
  • @lae3 I just ate a porkchop and rice and beans lol

@MommyLovesSparkle Thank you hun, I think I am about to get up and get ready to go in in a bit. :)

Thank u everyone!
  • Yay. Send some labor dust this way. I have 8 days left but this weekend would be fine with me lol.
  • Good luck hopefully it will be an easy labor. :)
  • Good luck and pass that labor dust on girl! @excitedforoctober
  • nice thats good then you will have energy cause onece you get to the hospital they usually cut off all solids.. and then you really are hungry .. oh yeah incase you didnt know most hospitals offer sandwitches if its past meal time when you do have your baby.. so after you have baby if its in the middle of the night or late than i would ask.. i was always hungry.. some woman arent but i was..lol
  • Woop woop labor time
  • Hope its time i have 6 days left nd nothing im
  • So readyy to have my barbie doll with me
  • @Samantha @Pukashell824 lots of labor dust to you guys!!!!
  • Good luck buddy:) hpe this is it, if so I hpe you have a smooth delivery god bless you n baby Zorian O:)
  • %%- good luck mama %%-
  • My dd is 4 days away and I'm soooo jealous of you right now! Excellent call on the pork and rice, by the way! ;-) Good luck!!!
  • I would eat! If you poop, so what. It's all worth it. And no one will care.:)
  • @Proudmomma no baby yet, JUST now going to l&d to see what they say...hoping I get to stay
  • Yes what goin on hun?