ever since i ate at ihop the other day....

edited October 2011 in Food
All I want is all you can eat pancakes. They were goood

Comments

• Isaw the deal. Were they plain or with toppings? I wanna go for the red lobster shrimp deal.
  • Plain @one5one. But you order one of there combos listed and you get all you can eat pancakes lol. The other day when we went. I made my own omlet ham and bacon, got 3 pancakes, hashbrowns. lol I ate itall and it was sooooooooooo goooooood. The hashbrowns were perfect lol golden brown.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I was went o ihop yesterday lol. N I ate a lot!!! Lol
  • I love ihops biscuits n gravy.. Ahhhh I gota go ther now!
  • Yum! Its good though because you have different flavored syrups. I love hash browns with ketchup! I also love a good biscuit & gravy!
  • I'm going to ihop today! I called my dad after reading this and told him i want ihop so we are going! Yay!
  • Lol @2beforgotten I usually get blintz. But for some reason that day I wanted omelet.
    @mama2be11_4_11 well you can get you fill on pancakes with there special lol. I think me and the hubby are either going tonight or tomorrow for breakfast lol.
    @breewashington08 I've never had there biscuits and gravy. I'm picky when comes to who makes my gravy lol.
    @one5one I usually eat mine with ketchup but they were perfectly made lol.
    @sara102011 lol I'm thinking we will probably go tonight I don't think I can make it to the morning lol.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited October 2011
    Crepes??? I've never had there crepes. The blintz r filled with cream cheese mixture and served with fruit on top and sour cream on the side lol . It sounds really gross but its really good. @2beforgotten