lawsuit

Comments

• Is this is on going? The article has a date of September 2010.
  • I Googled it after someone on here told me about it, I'm not concerned about if it is still going on I'm more concerned with what could happen...I would love more children in the future and would be really upset if I couldn't because of this thing
  • Mirena is very dangerous. People will still use it though.....
  • I got it now and now I want it out I was never told the serious things that could go wrong
  • Wow this is good to know, I was planning on using it, thanks God you girls posted this
  • I went to school with a girl who had this, after 2 weeks of having it she had it removed due to it causing her pain and stabbing her bf when they had sex. She was told she had some scaring from it and that if she decided to have children in the future it would be hard for her....
  • I made an appointment next Thursday to get mine out and will hopefully be getting on the pill
  • I actually had an appt yesterday to get it put in... I called n told thm I changed my mind... the M.A was like well it been ordered n is here already ... I was like idgad I'm not gettin it... thanks to all u ladies who have been so open with ur complications... saved me the horror of ne of those problems...
  • edited October 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I, got mine removed because of the pressure it caused in my areas. And I broke out with some skin rash too.
  • Ahh I hav a apt Nov 2nd for mine. What other bc options do u ladies suggest? Other than the pill. An I am bf
  • This suck I love the idea of it stick it in and your good. But after everything I have heard over the past months on pregly I don't think I will be using any bc. Thanks again for sharing
  • @breewashington08 I loved nuvaring. No daily pill and still low hormones.
  • yeah, I thought about getting this but my friend has had it for 3 years. In those three years she's never bled or even spotted. But recently she's been spotting/bleeding and having sharp pains in her uterus and back...she thinks its implanting in her uterus.
  • I am in a class action lawsuit against Yaz. It caused me to get gallstones
  • @excitedforoctober really? I was on yasmin (same as yaz but higher dossage) for 4 years before I got off of it to get pregnant. And I just went back on it and never had any issues.