SEX!!!!!!!_

edited October 2011 in Third Trimester
My fiance is so nervous to hv sex with me being 39 weeks.. this started when I was around 36 weeks..ugh this sucks because I've been horney as hell...lol Anyone else hubby/ fiance/ boyfriend???????

Comments

• Mine.. but he gave in today finally lol.. he says why you so horny for u never wanted any before .. I just don't know why but I want it lol
  • My hubby was like that n it drove me crazy
  • It's driving me crazy being that we had sex like crazy and now its.........ugh!!
  • Mine! And hell only do it when hes super horny which is usually when I have no interest
  • mine n whn he does give in its bn so long he cums b4 I evn gt close
  • My hubby is like that now & was with our last 3 pregnancies. It's like I hit 35-36 weeks and he gets freaked out. He's afraid he'll squish the baby or hurt me. That and he said when he feels the baby kick HIS stomach when we are in the act, it is REALLY WEIRD!
  • My hubby was like that to it drove me insane.. he would fall asleep on me, or make up a lame excuse :( every time I would question him about it he wouldnt tell me until a few days after I gave birth. I'm 3 weeks pp & now it feels like we both can't wait the other 3 weeks. Lmaoo oh boy I can't wait until i get my hands on him :) .. I think if itvwasn't for my 2nd degree tear and the bleeding it would of already happened .. lol
  • Is normal for him to feel that way, my husband didn't want sex because he though he was going to hurt the baby. So just tell him is save but if he still doesn't feel comfortable. Wait til after you give birth, lol I went a few weeks without sex and it was worth the wait.
  • edited October 2011
    My wife has been on pelvic rest since 5 weeks and is now 35wks. Needless to say some very hostile arguments at my house have taken place lately.
  • Lol Well I'm glad we are not the only couple...we tried it a couple of days ago and the whole time he kept asking r u ok do you think the baby is ok...lol it was sweet but darnit...lol lol and believe me we hv had several arguments over this and I cant help it I'm so darn horney....ugh. well I can't wait until the baby gets here and my body is ready...........
  • Dido. Mine doesn't wanna hurt him lol. I was seriously freaking out that out of no where he didn't wanna sleep with me and all the cheating that's been going on I was like wtf but then he said he is worried of squishing him poking him etc lol. Boys. I'm glad I'm not alone.