Tell me about a crazy dream youve had lately

edited October 2011 in Just for Fun
I had a dream I was ovulating raviolis. :-))

Comments

• I Had A Dream My Bd Told Me He Hated Me, & Wanted Nothinq To Do With Me :'/ ! I Was Havinq His 2nd Baby & It Hurt Me Sos Bad. I Woke Him Up This Morninq & Asked Him If He Loved Me, He Said Of Course Baby. Then i Fell Asleep In His Arms ! :)
    @hodgeslangdon Raviollis? That Actually Sounds So Good Riqht Now =P~
  • I had a dream of ppl Idk dying it was scary :(
  • I had a dream I had my son & he looked like my mom a brother with big moles n face & neck sry to say he was a ugle baby he had big head big cheeks but little body but I still fell n luv
  • I had a dream I had sex with draya frm basketball wives la : / thought my crazy lezzbo dreams was only for preggo : /
  • I had a dream the world was being taken over by zombies and there was people that were like soliders for the zombies that were normal people and for some reason the zombies didn't want to kill them and I kept running with my newborn son to places and they kept finding me an I finally found a place to hide with my son it a hidden attic space and I could hear them right under me, and my son started crying in the dream but I woke up cause he was really crying! Doesn't sound scary but I was terrified in the dream!
  • I gave birth to a half crab-half human baby lmfao
  • When I was 7 weeks prego I'm now 35 weeks but I had a dream that I was smoking a cig and the next day the baby.came out like the.zombie baby in dawn of the dead I woke up crying lol
  • I keep dreaming I give birth to a panda,and feed it oranges