hurry the hell up dammit lmao (oct moms feel free to join)

edited October 2011 in November 2011
Ughhhh I'm 36 weeks today (it's 12:18am) here lol & I'm beyond ready to give birth & meet my son! For 5 days STRAIGHT I've been having back pain like sharp,shooting pains that spread from the right side to the left & l&d are noo freaking help!! Now I'm having contractions but ITS NOTHING to worry about since last night I found out I'm closed & thick! I have quite the tude today I'm in PAIN!!!!!!! Anywho how are you ladies doing?

Comments

• I'll be 38 wks Tuesday an I'm sooo wit u on that !!
  • I am having back pain as we speak its a killer!!! Im not ready to have my baby yet though lol!!!
  • @Mybabe yea I've read all about you lol but I understand your reason! Hopefully you'll be overdue & I'll be in labor soon lol because big momma is ready lmao
  • lol I hope we both get our wishes ! Makes sure you keep me posted!!!
  • Its my due date today and no baby... everything hurts and I want her out!!! Atleast I know the longest this will continue is 10 more days :-(
  • Me too, I wake up at 3am every night, pretty tiring! Contractions and cramping on and off now lots, I'm 38+1 today! See the midwife later so see what she says!
  • They say bxh aren't supposed to be painful but they're very painful to me and i get them every time i get up or stand for too long and i'm not even dilated at all. 38 weeks and soo ready for this to be done with.
  • I am jumping on this band wagon! My boy doesn't even have a name yet and I want him the hell out. I love him dearly but I can only take so much pain and pressure. And I feel like my labor is moving backwards! Is that even possible? I was having the WORST pain in my pelvic area and hips and lower back from about 35w to 36w1d and now I don't feel as much pressure and it doesn't hurt to move as much anymore. I get scared that it means labor is running away from me! Oh and I get super nervous about how much he should be moving I want him out just to be able to see he's okay! I'm 36w5d and I am so over this pregnancy!
    Oh and this is a little embarrassing but funny. So hubby and I had sex before bed and after for some reason I got sick and while I was puking I peed! I was nervous that my water broke! Sorry its gross but kinda funny lol
  • @mrz_jackson2anpreggo ill be 38 weeks on Tuesday too!!! :)

I am so so ready for my baby girl to be here!!! My Dr hasn't checked me yet but I have a feeling I'm not dialated at all and ill probably be overdue n have to be induced cause I really really don't want to be :( I have a Dr appt in the morning tho so I'm gonna see if he will do a membrane sweep next week when I'm 39 weeks! Hope he says yes!!!!
  • I'm 39 weeks today and I'm ready. I've had the red raspberry herb tea, about to eat some pineapple. I'm not jumping on the castrol oil wagon!! Lol!
  • What this epo I keep reading about
  • I'm so ready will be 38 weeks on Thursday and if he's not here by next Thursday he's getting evicted.
  • @brttnywstn14 kool!! Really u haven't been checkd? Last Wednesday I was 2 an 50% but I don't feel like I've made any more progress they sed they'd induce at 39 if I want
  • girl i know.. im 40wks on fri.. and i just want my lil man out already.. i feel like im never going to go! i just know im going to go over.. ive been contracting on and off for over a wk now.. but nothing serious enough to be real labor.. [-( :-(( ive been trying everything to encourage him to come but nothing.. jogging, stairs, castrol oil, nipple stimulation, excersize ball.. and no luck.. they have there own ajendas
  • I'm 39 weeks tomorrow and getting induced tomorrow too. The thought that this time tomorrow, I'll be having a baby is freaking me out a little! I kind of still want my extra week, but my pelvic pain is at an all time high right now, so I'm ok with tomorrow too, lol!
  • Ill be 37 weeks tomorrow and im soo close its fustrating... And by close i mean on saturday i was 3cm and 70% effaced but my lil girl wont drop! Ugh. I keep havin cramps but nothing serious.
  • 39 wks tomorrow in super ready bn 3 cmz since 36 wks cant slp cant stand cant sit evrytime I move I prey my wtr brakes. go to my ob on wedz gt my induction date hope its this wk sumtime
  • I was due Friday the 14 and still nothing! Lost my moucus plug and iregular comtractions but my baby girl seems to be to confortable... Im getting so frustrated!
  • Im 36+3... The dr hasnt checked me yet to see if im dilated or not... Does he just do it or do I huv to ask him? I love my baby boy but even strapping my sandals feels like an hour at the gym.. Lol my discharge has started to become thicker like white/clear nasal discharge eeeww... Lol is this what mucus plug looks like? Sorry TMI..
  • @kailiasmomma05 are you being induced on Thursday october 27? Because I am being induced that day too! When is your due date?
  • No @mommy2now3 I'm being induced next Friday. But I expect it to be a quick induction.
  • my son just told me ok mummy I want my brother now, you have been fat long enough. Also for two days he has been singing happy birthday little brother.
  • I will be 39 weeks Tuesday n my doctor is inducing me on Wednesday :)