October moms who had their baby?

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
I had my son Oct 15,2011 I had to get a c section cause I wouldnt dilate no more then 4 centimeters! He weighs 8lbs and 4ounces! Im so in love with him <3 <3

Comments

• Congrats. My last apt I was 3 cm dilated Idk how I am now next apt is weds. I'm hoping he comes before then. Lol. How long where you in labor for?
  • Omg @Babycakes09 I had my baby girl Oct. 3rd, I got induced and was in labor 26hrs, couldn't dilate pass 4cm either so I had a c-section. She was 8lbs 2oz, she is my world!
  • Congrats! I had my son by csection bc he was breech Oct 11. He weighed 8 lbs 8 oz and is down to 8 lbs but weight is on the rise again. He is the best thing I have ever done!
  • So far all Oct moms had a c section. I had one too Oct 3rd. he was 6.1 19 inches. I'm so in love with my little man
  • Due friday went to dr. today. No prograss no dialating no baby dropping no soft cervix. So my last app with dr. well b fri which is due date. If still nothing we schuldle for sunday my inducing gd luck for me I need labor dust.
  • I was due Oct 26th but I had my baby boy on Oct 3rd via csection. I was in labor for 20+ hours but my baby wouldn't come that's why I had a csection. He weighed 8lbs 2oz and was 20" long.
  • @everyone not only are these October babies Big they are Stubborn lol Congratulations ladies!!
  • I was due october 5th but she came September 22 weighing 6 lbs 9oz and 19 1/2 inches...very easy birth about 5hrs. Of labor and pushed for 1 time for her head and then again for her body
  • I was due Oct. 8th, & that's when shd decided to make her grand entrance! Went into labor naturally & progressed & dilated naturally. Pushed for a little over an hour. labor was 11 hrs total. She was 5 lbs 13oz. & she's my everything!
  • I was due October 3rd and Isaac ended up being born Sep 28th and weighed 7 pounds 6oz.
    Was also a completely unmedicated natural birth
  • I was induced Oct 5th...due oct 3rd. She was 6 pounds 15 oz
    Labor was way worse then my first
  • Had csection Oct 17 via csection! Was due 10/18... he is 7lbs 10 ounce! It was a repeat c/s and I must admit much easier and way less painful as my 1st.
  • @Samantha they tried to induce my labor at first and nothing happened that day I was in labor for 14 hours lol..i was sent home and the following week on the 15th my water broke at 6 oclock in tge morning he wasbt born til 3:32
  • @MissQ_1stTimeMommy2B yes they are very stubborn son be calling himself having a attitude lol. He hates to be touched too
    @everyone else Congratulations on your bundle of joy...im sure enjoying my son...hes my world my everything! My lil snuggle bunny :)
  • I was an oct mommy, but I was induced 3.5wks early, so I ended up being a sept mommy :) I had mild pre-e. My baby girl was originally 10/11 but I had her 9/17. She was 8lbs and 20in and I love her more than anything.
  • @Babycakes09 yes my lil girl evens fights me & weneva I try 2 hold her hand she snacthes it away lol cute right now but they can't act like this as teenagers...congrats tho!

@Stillsurprised if u would have waited the 3 1/2wks she would have been over 9lbs!
  • I was due Oct 11th. Had my lil guy Sept 25. 6lbs 10oz 20.5in. He's such a great baby!! He melts my heart everyday!!
  • I was due October 20th and had my princess October 11th :) Love my baby girl♥
  • Had her october 5th! Was due on the 13th but water broke early! Only 3 pushes, and went from 4 cm to 10 in half an hour, baby's head was coming so fast the doctor almost didn't get there in time!
    She weighed 6 pounds 7 ounces, 18.5 inches (:
  • Yeah I know. I am glad she came when she did lol
  • I was due Oct 14th. She came Oct 7th. Vaginal delivery.
  • I had my son on sept 26 he was due oct 5. He was natural
  • My little one was due today, however my water broke at 430am Oct 3rd... didn't progress pass 2cm in the 12hrs I'd been there due to his head being big and wouldn't go down anymore so I had him via csection at 747pm... he's the best baby, and mine and my hubby's world!! Oh and he was 8lbs 7oz and 19 3/4 inches long!!
  • Congrats to all of you! My son is my heat... I love him to death hes the bestthing that has happened to myself and my hubby! I wouldnt ask god for anything besides him...i thank him so much for my lil king... I know you all well be good mothers to your lil bundle of joy!
  • My little princess was due on the 14th and finally came on the 16th. We did a vaginal birth, she was 9 lbs 8 oz, 22 inches long. She's the best thing that ever happened to me. <3
  • edited October 2011
    Sienna Rose Taylor Cohanim
    October 11, 2011
    10:06am
    8lbs 1oz
    20in
    Repeat C-section
    Left hospital friday at 7lbs 8.6oz and she's only up to 7lbs 10oz. She has to go monday for a weight check.
  • @HonestlyHopeful
    Aww I noticed our dates were the same...I was due October 13 and ended up having my daughter October 5 via c section, she was 6 lbs. 7 ounces & 19 inches long.
    "Congrats to all the October Mommies!!".
  • I was originally a september mommy but went over due. Labor started october 4th & I had my son october 5th via csection because I wouldnt dilate past 2cm. My baby boy was 7lbs 2oz & 19.5 inches long.
  • Was due Oct 16th but had him the 10th at 4:51 a.m.! Said I'd be pushing for 3 hrs but 45 mins later there he was! 7 lbs 13 ounces of pure cuteness! I love my baby boy
  • My baby girl came on her due date I was in labor on the 11th but they said I wasn't progressing so they sent me home. I had contractions all night and went to my doctors appointment at 9am on the 12th. She said I was definitely progressing and to go to the hospital. They broke my water at 10:30 and Adalyn was here at 1:59pm. I pushed 3 times and she was out :-) she's perfect and she has me wrapped around her little finger :-D
    Adalyn Brielle Watson
    7lbs 1oz
    20.5 inches long
    10-12-11 1:59pm