how many bottles???

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
How many bottles do you recommend I have I am going to be breastfeeding so I want to make sure I have enough?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm strictly breast feeding and I have 4 5oz bottles for feeding and thats plenty. I do also have little storage bottles that fit on my pump for storing in the fridge.they came in a box of 12
  • I'm wondering the samething cause I'm strictly bottle feeding though..hmmmm
  • I cant bf. But i pump so i have 4 4oz dr brown bottles and 2 7 oz vent bottles and 2dr brown standard bottles. When my son nurses from me he spits it up so dr brown is the only thing that wrks
  • @ashleyfew @pregnantelf @mama2be11_4_11 did you ladies buy the bottles that kinds resembles the nipple???
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have 2 4oz and 4 8oz but I just use the storeage bottles from the breast pump when I pump which is not to often but it all depends on how often u can get around to wash them I think. ;)
  • I did buy the bottles that resemble nipples the tomee tepee ones and they work just fine
  • @ashleyfew what issues did you have with the breastflow bottles?
  • I got tommee tippee they are made to resemble the boob. My lactation consultant recomended them. I have the regular ones. But they make ones for colic thsy have the tube like dr. browns.
  • I wanted to bf my son but couldn't and ended up having about 12 bottles so I could wash/sterilize every other day if I didn't do it daily for some reason.