Big babies

edited October 2011 in Babies
I had my baby 10.12 (5 days over due) and he was 10 lbs... was wondering how many others had big babies, how big where they and were you over due?

Comments

• My first was 3 days late and weighed 8.10 which is large for my body my Dr said
  • @sands3 my first was 8.5 and second was 9.10 and I am afraid to try for #4. They seem to get bigger and bigger. I don't think I can handle a bigger one
  • Oh goodness. They tell me this one will be larger than my first. I ended up having a c section the first time, so I will be again. I'm kinda glad I won't have to push that big guy out!
  • edited October 2011
    My baby was 9lbs 1oz, 20 inches exactly a week over due has to deliver c section
  • I was 2 days overdue and my baby was born at 9lbs 9oz.
  • 11 days over!!! failed induction (they tried everything!!!!) && ended up c sec.. this grl did not wanna come out!! 8lb 12oz :)
  • 1 week early 9.4 22in!
  • I was two days early and delivered my big guy (9 lbs 4 ounces) via vbac. My midwife thought he would be around 7lbs!
  • My daughter was one week one day over due 9 lbs 10 oz 22 long my son was one week early 9 lbs 1 oz 21 3/4 inch thank God he didn't go over
  • I had my son at 39+3days (Sept. 6th) via csec because they knew he was big! They guessed 9.14, he ended up being 10lbs 1oz! Now at 6 wks old he's 11.7! :)
  • Mine is now measuring 42 weeks at 37 weeks they think he will be a whopper and he measuring above 97th percentile, its my first n i am scared! Watch this space.
  • doc said i was due aug 30- when that came and went she says "oh...maybe you were due sept 6 after all".... so through half the pregnancy i was thinking i was due one day and was due a different day? whatever.... point being i was either 14 days overdue or 8 days overdue and she was 9 lbs 2 oz, 21". i was measuring 40 weeks when i was only 35 wks
  • My first was 8.7 and 2 weeks early my second was 9.2 and 3 weeks early
  • Had him Oct 12 he was 3 days early and I got induced but wouldn't progress so got a c section. He weighed 8 lbs 12 oz. Doctor said of we would have waited for him to out he would have easily been 10 lbsd... yikes!
  • I was 5 days over with my son and he was 8lbs 4oz im now 2 days overdue with my daughter and hoping she wont be huge... The dad of my daughter has 2 other kids both 10 days over and 9lbs 12oz and 10lbs 2oz... Please pray my.little girl wont be so big or I wont end up with a natural birth I so badly want again!!
  • My first was 7 days late - 9lb 8oz 21inches, 2nd was 5 days late - 8lb 13oz 22 inches, 3rd was born on due date - 8lb 13oz 23 inches.
  • 12 days over, 9lb13oz! then at 11days weighed 10lb8oz! And scan 6 days before said he be about 8lb and whilst in labour midwife said about 8lb to lol
  • I was 10.4 and a day early lol
  • Mine came on her due date at 8 lbs, 10 oz. She was much bigger than anticipated. I tried having her vaginally (over 18 hours of natural labor; 2 1/2 hours of pushing) but ultimately had a C-section.
  • My daughter was born exactly a week overdue. I ended up with a c section she was 9lbs2oz I'm 5'0 120lbs I have no clue how She fit . My son was born 2 days before his due date and he was 8lbs1oz vbac .I guess I just make huge babies lol
  • I was 6 days over due and my daughter was born with 9 pounds 1 oz and 22 inch. Vaginal birth.