Castor Oil ?

edited October 2011 in October 2011
K so ima go for it sohow much do i start off with?my dd is thurs but im so ready to have my barbie doll!

Comments

• 2oz..goodluck lol
  • @lovinmyunborn do u now how many tablespoons that is?
  • I c a lot of women on here say 4oz but I've nevr done it so not to sure
  • @lovinmyunborn eww i drank 4 teaspoons nd i was gagging its gross buti was able to keep it dwn
  • omg girl good luck .. but id start in the morning.. i did 4rounds.. of it.. and all i got was cleared out.. i did 2oz for the first dose and then 2tbl spoons every hour after that.. my but was sore.. i got contractions but they went away.. good luck and labor dust.. some people have success with it.. hope yours is better than mine.
  • Good luck all it gave me was the shitz stay hydrated I mean that!!!!
  • I never tasted it but if I go overdue I will & goodluck hope it works for you!!
  • @lae3 well all day ive been having contractions but bot strong enough so hopegully it works

@momof22be i am i have my water bottle with me;)
  • @lae3 well all day ive been having contractions but bot strong enough so hopegully it works

@momof22be i am i have my water bottle with me;)
  • Good girl. ;) now tag me in the updates k. :)
  • Well sounds like its helping :) good luck how much have you taken?
  • @momof22bek sure will i still havent gone bathroom only pee so thats good

@jules i took 4 tbls around 10
  • Well thats pretty good. Are you gonna take anymore or was out nasty?
  • I said that and then wham!!! It was like water poop and then I got hemroids from hell I had to shower after I pooped every damn time
  • @jules i went to sleep good so i decided on going for round 2in the morning

@momof22be its already 5 nd still no poop i feel like im constipated i want to but nothing nd have lots of pressure nd back pains hope they go stronger im so ready i just forgot about this pain
  • 2 oz, chase it with something warm, I promise it helps a LOT I have tried it more than once and learned the hard way! Good Luck!
  • @their_mommy i chased it dwn with koolaid nd it worked,now im having contractions 5min apart so hopefully this is it nd still havent pooped nd i took since last night arounf 10
  • I never tried Koolaid, the first time I took it I chased it with a cold coke.. HORRIBLE idea lol. I hope it worked for you! It worked for my oldest but not my youngest!
  • @their_mommy hope so too im waiting it out till my son wakes up, but im in pain
  • dasm girl no poo.. u must hjave a tummy of still.. labor dust.. that its real and will do the trick,, tag me in ur update too
  • Sound like it worked :), keep us updated.
  • Go girl go!!!!
  • @lae3 & @jules came to the l&d finally used the bathroom, they were monitoring me nd my contractions got apart to 5_7 mins and they werent helping me dialate they said i was at a 2_3 but my ob wants to see me tom at 9 he said thats if u dnt come in tonight, so hopefully soonn
  • aww im so jellous good luck sweety and labor dust.. i want to have my baby already too.. good luck for tonight.. girl
  • @lae3 dnt be im the same im still having them the same but hopefully tom ive made progress im so ready to have her
  • Well thats better then nothing ya know. :) hope you keep making progress tonight
  • Just an fyi I asked my doctor about caster oil an she said it wasnt really safe... it can be a cause to hemroids after birth... just a warning
  • @swartzie i now u can get it by pooping to much,but thank god i didnt i didnt even poop with the castor oil
  • @jules i did i was a 3.5 today nd im getting induced tom morning at 6:30 am ;) im so happy/excited