Im small , so they are going to . .

2»

Comments

• I was induced because baby was measuring 35weeks when I was 38, they told me she wouldent weigh more than 6lbs. I went in at 5pm started cervidell hard labour hit at 7pm, water broke on the toilet at 130am, I nubaine it dident work... few hours later I got my epidural, it dident work one bit... I went from 3 to 10 cm in 2 hours deliverd her at 12:34am the next day. It was the worst pain I have ever gone threw in my life, they don't know why the epi dident take. Probaby not something u want to here but not everyones induction goes the way they want it. And not all epiduralrs or pain meds work on everyone. But good luck! Btw like they said her not even being 6 lbs... well she came out 7lbs 1ounce. Measurements can be off buy up to 2 pounds. And I only looked mayyyybe 30 weeks prego!
  • Let me see what I can remember, lol....my oldest is 10. I had my membranes stripped the Friday, and I had ny daughter that Sat. Once my contractions started Friday I started walking and going up and down steps. Eventually they got unbearable at around 3today something in the morning. My BP was high so I was on magnesium I don't remember needing anything for my cervix to soften. I was a 1 and had eventually gotten to a 3. But stalled, I got my epidural and they started me on pitocen and broke my water, I went from a 3-9 in an hour. And I pushed for an hour. I didn't feel a thing, they told me when to push. I was in active labor for 12 hours.

My second was a planned induction....I was a 3 when I went that morning, I checked in at 730, and had my son by 1030. They started me on pitocen, when I got there...broke my water and asked if I wanted my epidural, I declined like a damn fool! Well those contractions came on strong fast! By the time I got the epidural he was coming so although it dulled my pain I could still feel the pressure of my son coming, I told them he was coming, and they checked me and they said Nope, your fine! Well 5 mins later they checked me again bc I told them I can feel him coming and sure enough their was is lil peanut head! I pushed 3 times and he was out. No tears. Although both of my labors were different they were still pleasant and I would do induction again.....in fact they are talking about inducing me for this baby bc of BP issues....and I welcome it!

• Just wishing u & baby lots of luck... ur belly is absolutely adorable! Sorry i can't be of help, haven't had any babies yet. Lol *easy labor dust for u* ;)
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 sorry im late i been sleep all day lol but thank you so much mama =) im happy and eager and i wish my tummy was bigger tho.
    @CntWaitFrMyLilSweets this sounds like me ! omg an ima get the epidural i hope it works. but im more eager then anything im expecting the worst cause im scared she is going to rip me. im so scared abt that. and i go in 8 so i hope i start contracting fast enuff =)
    @ash1la aww yeahh ! the second labor sounded easy . does breaking your water hurt ?
  • I was absolutely terified I was gona rip, and concidering how fast she came once I started pushing I thought it was inevitable. But I dident rip or tare! I had an awsome dr delivering Emery and she streched and masaged down there while I was pushing wich helped me to not tare. I mean I got a few tiny labial scratches but I don't even notice them unless I go pee and forget to bring my peri bottle with me. Ask your Dr or a nurse if they would do that for you when its time to push and just before hand. I'm sure they'd have no problem doing it.
  • Not at all.....its a warm gush of water!
  • I was induced almost 2 months ago I really wanted to go all natural. I went the first 24 hours with nothing I wasnt progresing so I got pitocin I went 6 hours and still nothing I really wanted to wait it out but my support team was getting grumpy. I say support team cuz I had 10 family an friends that insisted they needed to be there. Ugh never again I need to start saying no... Anyways I got a epi cuz everyone including my doctor said I needed rest so I got it an slept 4 hours woke up an it was about time to push but I had to wait a extra hour cuz 2 of my SIL were on there way an my doctor wanted to wait cuz she delivered one of there babies. Seriously know what you want and make it be known. I'm so mad at myself for letting people run my day. So needless to say after 35 hours of labor I had my bundle of joy. Wish I would have started pitocin an my epi earlier if I knew I was gonna end up with it. Could have met my son several hours sooner maybe.
  • @mrswright wow so getting the pitocin and epi eearlier increases the delivery? i check in at 8 am and im tryna have her like in the afternoon at least i dont want it lead to the next day lol and my childs father family erks me with a passion so trust me no one is going to ruin my day . his siser erks me so bad and makes everything bad for me so she wont b in the delivery room at all .but his mom my mom and sister will be thats it.
  • @cute_pebbles
    I'm not sure in all cases if thats true but it helped for me. I'm sure you will do great, giod luck.