2tsp castor oil down the hatchet

edited October 2011 in Third Trimester
Can't do this anymore, and obviously desperate enough to use castor oil. I took 2 tsp mixed with OJ and just drank it fast. Wasn't bad, keep y'all posted on the outcome.

Comments

• I was told u had to drink 4tbs. But I hope it works for you! I'm to chicken to try it I'm to scared of the taste lol. Whens your dd
  • Good luck! With my first I drank 2 tbs and went in labor the next day. I'm terrified to do it again cuz of being sick all night
  • The next day? Oh man I should really stop being chicken and try it I am so over being pregnant too.
  • good luck and labor dust girl.. didnt work for me.. hope you have better luck with it %%- (*)
  • It wasn't so bad mixed with OJ. I just poured a half glass and drank it fast. I'm afraid to drink too much so I figured I'd start off slow and maybe up the dosage the next time around :)
  • I really wanna try it but I'm so scared lol if you go into labor I deff will. I feel like he's never going to come out!
  • Wow good luck girl please let me know what happens. I want to do it but I'm way to scared.
  • Well its been an HR in a half and nothing yet. Might take more in another HR
  • How much is castor oil lol
  • It's like $3 at Walmart. I did 3oz this morning and I got contractions within the hour and they got stronger but then went away and just sent me to the rest room. I know I'm all cleaned out now. That's for sure.
  • I think it was like $1.50 at target. Nothing happened I don't think I want to take anymore though
  • I took 2oz mixed with oj yesterday and it thoroughly cleaned me out and about 6 hrs later we went to l&d but the contractions (that were 3 mins apart) weren't doing any good. I have my regular appt in the morning and can't wait to see if I have made any more progress.
  • You guys have balls that's fir'sure! I refuse to cause knowing my luck I'll be the one it doesn't work for and I'll be throwing up all night, so I'll pass :D but labor dust to all of you!
  • I'm too afraid that ill be pooping everywhere in the hospital if it does work!! Good luck to ya
  • So no bathroom trips or throwing up. I'm not taking anymore though :) I was having regular contractions for a few hours but they've slowed down a bit. I guess we'll just have the wait and see;)
  • Still waitin on mine too lol labor dust to both of us (o: