how soon pp did you resume intimate activities?

I'm 1week pp & ready to jump on my husband...

My girly parts haven't been sore since the day I gave birth. I still have some slight spotting, but not very much at all. & my hormones are raging sexually. I want to so bad ... but I feel like it's too soon?

Comments

• I believe they recommend waiting until your six week postpartum check up.
  • I waited until I was 6 weeks pp...I had stitches on my labia and I was too scared to have sex any sooner.
  • I only waited 8 days...
  • They say 4-6 weeks
  • @potato, they do... but that just isn't going to happen for me.

@cait_Septembermommy, I didn't have any tearing or need any stitches. I haven't even been sore down there since the day I gave birth. All I'm worried about really is the fertility factor pp, so we'd def be using a condom but ah!

@heyitsme, how was it? I haven't been sore but I'm slightly nervous it will make me sore?
  • @darknesofnight4u, I know... I just don't think I'll make it that long. :/
  • I did get a bit sore but just make sure lots of lube and take it slow! second time was much better cuz i wasn't so nervous that it would hurt. it did hurt when he went in all the way but i think he was hitting my cervix (sorry tmi)
  • lol i know i wont but to be safe bc u dont want a baby right away your body isnt made that way just take caution if it hurts stop and use protection lol
  • I did 4weekspp.
    I've heard not to unless you haven't been bleeding for a week.
  • I was 12 days PP and it was the best sex I can remember having...........
  • I was 20 days pp, it was amazing lol!
  • You just had a baby, let your body rest up a little girl
  • They tell you to wait till 6 weeks to allow your uterus to heal. Any sooner than that, you might find yourself in some trouble.
  • I had sex a couple days ago at 4 1/2 weeks pp....hurt a lil n he came in me...hope im not prego..i had stitches too
  • We tried at 5wks pp and it was excruciating. Tried again at 6wks, same thing. Again at 10 wks and its still awful. I only had 3 stitches, but I'm breastfeeding and it suppresses estrogen production which messes with your lady parts. So I have to use old lady estrogen cream til I wean my baby lol. I hope its better for you! I feel broken!
  • I had the same question. We had sex at 3wk 1 day pp and it was fine until I didn't feel anything during sex.m and my was kinda opened more than usual, so we stopped, afterwards I was a lil sore, I gas vaginal stitches also. Could I have possibly done some damage r will I just be sore