Breast feeding is not natural!!!

edited October 2011 in Breastfeeding
Um wtf??? Someone said this to me the other day while I was hiding in the back of Wal Mart........ I was covered up and everything.... Next time someone says something dumb to me when Im feeding my kid.... Im totally whipping out my other boob and squirting milk at them!!! But seriously "Breast feeding is disgusting, and its not natural! who wants their kids sucking on their boobs?!" is what the dumb ass said, I just kinda looked at them awkwardly, completely dumbfounded and said "would you take a puppy away from its mom and start it on a bottle?" they just looked at me frowned and walked off. wtf?!

Comments

• Lmao at squirtin milk and your reply about the puppies that's so true
  • Lmao that was funny and obviously that person doesn't know what the word natural means because bottles are man made products that aren't natural. I formula feed and only breast fed for a couple weeks. The weeks I breastfed were way more natural.
  • Dude you guys, I totally would to you don't even know!! Im ridiculous like that!!!
  • It's amazing how ignorant some people are!
  • My childs fathers mother said that to me too. She said I was a perv for letting my child suck on my boob.. some ppl are just stupid
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Seriously people, formula is so totally the ONLY natural way to feed! Didn't you plant your bottle trees at the start of your second trimester? Geeze!
  • My husband and i were play fighting and i pulled the boob out and squirted him in the face a while ago lmao!! Cought him off guard and he laughed his butt off.
  • Someone told me that I was to young to breastfeed.
  • Wtf????? Ass holes!!!!! Gggggrrrrrr yes!!!!! Squirt anyone in the face!!!!!!!!!!! Lmfao
  • What ass holes go for it momma I would too be like what u want it and squirt lol
  • Too young? LOL wtf?
  • omg i swear they should teach kids about breastfeeding in child development in high school and it should be mandatory for everyone!! i hate people that are like that. i so pissed now
  • To funny!! I bet these people were breast fed and dnt even know it!!
  • Hmmmmm. I did plant my bottle tree & my formula bush, but we didn't have enough rain. My cousins wife & sil both are breastfeeding & cloth diapering, so they have been giving me tips &a ton of support on both! I just want Noah to be healthy, bf will help with that! Now if he will just come out....
  • Bahaha. My husbands friend's gf was complaining about breastfeeeding last night. Telling me "its so gross this woman was feeding her baby right in my store, I mean she coulda gone to the bathroom or dressing room" I replied with "breastfeeding was the first fast food, shame more people arent more supportive of au'natural" and walked off. It took all I had to not "enlighten" her
  • My hubby and I laughed about this, he said "what do people think they did in the old days when formula didn't exist?" Haha my hubby has a point, people are dumb.
  • I can't believe someone's inlaw said they were a perv for breastfeeding! To think there's ANYTHING even remotely sexual about breastfeeding is just sick. And to say it is "unnatural"? If it weren't natural we wouldn't have the ability to do it. (Men dont have the ability so that I could see being an "unnatural" thing...not that I would complain if my BD could feed the baby too.) Our milk wouldn't contain the nutrition it does. That's like saying taking a poo is unnatural.
  • i guess im going to have to get my little one this oneies that said "jesus was breastfed"
  • The one that bothers me most is the pervert comment .... Like bf is weird or sexual.. Id want to punch someone in the face if they ever said that to me MIL or not! @IsaiasCruzjuly11
  • @proudmommy8789 I want that onsie ... Is that online?
  • I've been given really dirty looks, and actually had someone in a waiting room move behind me because they were so weirded out i was breastfeeding there. I've pulled my boob out in all kinds of stores (target, whole foods, burlighton coat factory) and it makes ppl feel uncomfortable...i dare someone to say something like that to me.
  • Lol i kidding me woman? How the F is it not natural? Your body fully produces this due to carrying a child for 9 months and then giving birth! What a jack ass! I legit think you shoulda squirted her for her ignorance. Hope she doesn't have kids bc they're probably missing some key nurturing points since she's most likely to think hugging your child is unnatural too. Lol

But, i just got on here to send some love :) hehe i love looking at your mommy pics on fb.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • wow. thats insane. may i ask if it was a man or woman who said that?
  • That's the dumbest thing I've heard all month, probably longer!! Smh
  • edited October 2011
    Ignorance of some people! Breast is best as they say.

@mrsrocketfield1221 my mum won't hug me! :( all joking aside when i hit 13 it was like I was too old!
  • I squirt milk at my husband when he says something dumb and I'll definitely squirt milk at an ignorant If they ever come up to me and say something that stupid
  • yeah it is! ill post the link @lae3