All done shopping!! (I think)

edited October 2011 in Third Trimester
I just got back from Target and I think I finally am prepared :D I got the rest of the things that were left on my registry for 10% off which was awesome and we got a few other things. Somehow I still don't feel quite ready though! Good thing I have at least a few more weeks to try and mentally prepare myself!

Comments

• Did you buy any pants? I recently realized Blueberry had a million onesies and no pants and he'll be here in November. Had to buy baby some pants! Lol!
  • @blueberrysmomb I think I have five pairs of pants, is that enough? I have sooooo many clothes and don't feel like I need more!
  • I would get more pants!! My baby girl goes through 2 outfits sometimes more depends if the hubby puts her diaper on lol
  • I bout six or seven pair total in nb and 3 months. I'm going to hold off on buying more until I see what size he really is. Those newborn clothes look suspiciously small to me. I just don't see how anyone could be that little!
  • im jealous lol i have so much more to get but we can only buy so much per paycheck and im not havin a baby shower =( i still need diapers, burp clothes, mittens, socks, bassinet, and a swing ... ahh i feel like i have so much left
  • only a few things left for me and its mostly feeding things i have 0 bottles and i still dont have a breast pump so eek but still have 6 weeks left hopefully going to have everything by then
  • Yes,get more pants :) I bought my son bunch of 0-3 pants but he's 8 weeks and still wearing newborn pants, he has chicken legs haha
  • I'm so happy for you,don't you just love shopping! I'm not don't yet but I don't have to much left to buy. I still need a swing, wipes and so on.
  • Diapers leak!! And sometimes baby can explode right through them. Get more pants.
  • I got about 10pairs of pants for my daughter who is now 3 weeks and think she only worn half of them and that's koz I'm trying to get her to wear everything at least once lol and been favouring a few pairs
  • @proudmommy8789 @blueberrysmom @reemama @mama_luvs_her_girls @jellybeaning11 looks like I need more pants! I looked at some yesterday at Target and was like nahhh I'm good! Guess not! I'm having another shower on the 15th with bd's family and I'm sure they'll all buy us clothes and I don't want to go buy more until I know how big he is!

@kelseyjo when are you do? I've made a habit of buying a couple little things everytime I go to the store and a big thing every paycheck, it's been going pretty well! You could make a baby registry anyways and they'll usually send you a coupon for a discount on everything people don't buy you haha Target gave me 10% off and they gave me a ton of coupons when I registered!

@mommysierra the breast pump was the big thing for me! I bought a double electric avent pump for $200 and a pack of bottles

• Im due nov 8th but my doctor said he could come anytime now.....i get coupons for babies r us but the closest one to me is an hour and 20 mins away! :(
  • i've been doing the same. i make sure i buy once big thing each check and then clothes. i have to start buying other little things but i always see cute clothes and end up buying it lol i have till december 25th and i don't even half the stuff i need!

at least ur all ready :) carters has some cheap pants if u have a outlet near u.
  • Are yu going to use your coupons I can could really use them if ur not let me know :) @Kelseyjo
  • I have 10 weeks or less and i only have a carseat and some outfits. 1 bottle and a pair of socks. My husband doesn't have a job so its very hard to get her things. You all sound like your more prepared then me. Good luck everyone.