tell me what u think??? need OPs sry kinda long

edited October 2011 in Third Trimester
Okay since about yesterday around 9:00 pm I've been having this dull achey pain in my lower back it doesn't go away no matter what I do. This morning around 3:30a.m I got up to use the restroom & along with the pain in back I started getting mild menstrual like cramps in my lower abdomen. Well I got up around 10:00 for church both pains still there & it hurts more when I walk but I still thought nothing of it okay I laid down to take a nap around 3:30 pm & as I laid there I started getting a tightening feeling in my stomach that starts at the top the kinda holds then burns a bit before it releases at the bottom. It made it very hard to sleep well its now 6:25 here & the feeling is still there but it now feels like I need to have a bm but nothing happens & I don't wanna strain. When I walk the achey crampy feeling intensifies idk what this could be????? Do you think it could possibly be the onset of labor or something serious???

Comments

• @supermom405 How far along are you? Those sound like contractions to me, especially since changing positions or activities doesn't stop them and the pressure you're feeling. How is baby moving?
  • Sounds like contractions everyone can experience them differently. I would call ur Dr just to be sure. How far along are u?
  • @misskristin & @kailiasmomma05 I'm 39 weeks tomorrow & she really hasn't been that active I still got my 10 kicks but it did take longer
  • Sounds like the onset of labor. I'm having contractions for a few hours now and some pretty intense cramping. Hopefully its both our times.
  • Oh I hope so too I'm very ready to have this baby, we both need some of that magical labor dust