sister wives....

edited October 2011 in Just for Fun
I like watching this show :) could u live they way they do?

Comments

• Ugh I am addicted to it! I could never live that way, but I believe everyone has a right to live their lives as they see fit....so more poower to them!
  • I cld never evr in a million years share my husband...I watch it cuz its intresting to see how they interact with one anthr.
  • Although on a personal note I have actually met Mary and Cody and Mary is suuuuuper nice...and Cody.....well not so much....
  • Its very interesting but i probably couldnt do it to be honest. Im to jealous! lol
  • I love how sweet mari seems to be...
  • In just the short time I chatted with her I could really tell that she is a real genuine person!
  • Shee seems lile it when u watch her on tv. Ehhh i felt so bad for her when robin broke the news about being pregnant cause of how bad she wish she could have
    More :(
  • Yeah the whole sex thing has crossed my mine too...like did robin have to get checked before joining the marriage? So the others could be protected.....hhmmmm
  • Why is it disgusting thst they are having unprotected sex with cody? They are all in a relationship together..

I agree I was sad for her to, but I think she handled it really well! I also feel like Cody favors Robi....she seems really needy...
  • Im sure he does favor her right now but it will probably fade...yes she handeld it really well, good for her :)
  • Oh my gosh I've been watching it like crazy. And I think they have a right to do whatever its their life but I could never do it. And I agree I think robin is needy in one episode over of the wives actually said they try and be careful around her because she is sensitive.
  • I haven't seen it cause I can't even fathem what he's doing I could never in one million years and then some share my hubbie...he's all mine lol