halloween blessing!!! :)

13»

Comments

• @kdaniels I'm 5 weeks & they wont do an appt till 8. My Hubby has been gone so i'm telling him this Saturday when the 4 of is are together for fam pics... gonna make it special & i cant wait!
  • @tryinghard19 girl, don't lose faith! Everyone i started ttcing with all got pregnant months ago... & i still talk to them, but of course have become friends with more ttcers... & i held on hoping & praying & i have no doubts you too will be sending out one of these updates in no time! ;) i'll be watching for it!
  • Lol. I hope so. Me and jon celebrated our one year wedding anniversary on the 16. I think he is getting more discouraged than me.
  • In so beyond happy for u! I actually also opened this post hoping to read that u were preg as well as some of the other ladies n thank god u were!!! I hope it sticks too coz god knows u deserve it! I'm so excited for u! Keep us updated lady coz I'm.dying to find out what it hubby says n his reaction.
  • Sorry I don't make sense coz of.the excitement
  • Please please PLEASE tell us how Saturday goes!! I can't wait!!!
  • Super excited for you!!! Congrats!
  • DSUDUDEUDUDUEEE#EEEEE E You have nooooo Idea Im bawling my eyes out im so freaking happy for you!!!!! <3<3<#<3<3<3<3<3#<<#<#<#<# I litterally screamed a prayer that is a sticky baby the second I got done reading this@!!! <3 OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! :D Crazy happy dance inc. :O ! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY..... MORE INTENSELY THAN YOU HAVE BEEN!!! :D OMGGGGGGGGGG :D Im literally sitting at my computer like vibrating and wiggling every where!!! lol!!! <3 HAPPY FREAKING DAY!!!
  • Sending you a freaking cruise ship full of sticky baby dust. And a dump truck convoy... and some truck loads, and then some. A Volcano full.... yes. a freaking volcano
  • @sunshinelove ya know... everyones reactions have so touched my heart but this was amazing & i freakin love u!!
  • I freaking love you too! Do you have any idea?! You deserve to be a mommy <3 its the most amazing thing ever! I'm still all emotional :X best news ever!
  • Yay!!! Im so excited for you! Lots of sticky baby dust! Im sure your husband will be over the moon when he hears the great news