male or female?

edited October 2011 in Just for Fun
My baby is barely going .to b 3 weeks Wednesday night. I'm not planning on getting pregnant n e time soon...but I just had a q. I have 2 girls, I would love in the future to have a boy. R there certain ways to try that might give me a higher chance to conceive a boy? JW for future reference.

Comments

• Lol I don't think positions will help with getting the sex you want. Lol it's the dad chromosomes that determine that! My bd made 3 boys one girl. My dad made 3 boys 3 girls.
  • I wish ther was a way I have 3 girls n wud love to have a boy some day
  • Oh but I heard if u eat a lot of bananas it increases ur chances...lol I'm sure its not true, but doesn't hurt to try..
  • I heard eat lots of salty stuff while ttc idle how true that may be
  • @mommyof3tobe @mami_of_3 @lily_glz I also heard if the guy eats a lot of red meat...whatever the hell that means. Yeah it all depends on wut the guy gives u. Which sucks.
  • There is a way scientists can figure out when your able to conceive a boy or girl maybe Google menstrual gender determination idk..
  • I've heard something about whether ur man wears boxers or briefs but idk how true that is..yeah try google u might find something
  • Depend on when you have sex. Before n during your ovulation its suppose to result in girl .. during n after a boy. And yes I believe this. I had two boys, then in Sept I had a beautiful girl :)
  • It has something to do with acidity. It needs to be alchaliny(sp?) for a boy. And blessed be is right. Male sperm live longer for that reason :)
  • @mybabe @myheartzx3 @blessesbe_x3
    @myasmommy2008 thanks ladies I was jw bc not there's anything wrong with having more girls but i wna have that experience of having a boy. I have a 7 yr old n a 19 day old n they're both daddies girls. Not that I haven't bonded with them bc I have. I'm close to my first born but wn u have a boy I think its diff. I heard about the briefs/boxers thing...I will google
  • Let me know what u find out, I would love to give my fiancee a son! X
  • Iwill try all of these! Lol I have a 5 yr old son (from a previous relationship ) and a 2 month old daughter. I'm sine having kids but hubby wants 3 of his own! And a boy to carry his name, and my son wants a brother so we compromised if next baby is a boy we're done!
  • * I'm done
  • I wanna try these for the next I wanna bring a boy into the family my hubbie is the first male sence my uncles lol
  • i know what u mean...my first born is a girl and we are really close and my son is my second born but the bond is different. he was def more attached to me and such a mamas boy! they are 8&6 now but he is still my big baby and gives me way more hugs and kisses then his sister! i am happy that i had a girl, boy and now girl again. daddy wants another boy so if i get my boy next we are probably done. :) that would be my perfect lil family. haha
  • It has to do with the biology of the sperm. Male sperm swims faster but die sooner. So the theory is that if you time it with ur ovulation...such as when ure starting to ovulate the egg is further away so the male sperm will die before they can reach the egg. So they say to have sex later in ovulation the egg will be lower so the male sperm can get to the egg before the female sperm and before they die.
  • Im sorry but its just 50/50 chance. There is NO scientific proof to back up ANY theory of gettin what u want. Its whatever sperm swims fastest. U get what God wants u to have.
  • @paxtonsmama I disagree. There is scientific proof that male sperm swim faster and die sooner than female sperm. I agree that it doesn't guarantee that u will have a certain sex but there is scientific proof. Have u looked at sperm under a microscope?
  • @redhead25 exactly what are u disagreeing with? U contradicted urself when u agreed with the only thing i said. "there is no guarantee" & I surely have looked at them many many times! I am a nurse & had to take years of biology classes. There is proof that they swim faster and die sooner BUT there is NOT enough scientific proof to ANY theory of having sex in a certain time during Ur cycle to guarantee that u will get what u want. So like i said its 50/50 chance, either the x chromosome makes it to the sperm faster or the y chromosome. God chose which one makes it their first.