question about a newborn

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
Do you know when newborns move themselves like for example I have my knees up I law my baby in the middle and if I hold her hands she pulls herself up.. when does that usually happen I have looked it up and it says until later well my baby is just three weeks and does that already.. she also smiles a huge smile when I kiss at her face I looked that up also it says its not supposed to happen till six weeks..

Comments

• All babies are different! :)
  • Yeah true.. I don't remember my son doing any of this early..
  • My son is the same way he's also very strong. He's 26 days now
  • My daughter has been holding her head up since we were in the hospital. She's incredibly strong too!
  • Mine has been holding her head up too since the hospital. She also laughs sometimes. She will.b 3 weeks tomorrow night. I think some babies each milestones at diff times
  • edited October 2011
    Yeah, my baby has also been holding his head up since he was at the hospital and he was born at 36w 5d. And he's always smiling, I love it:) he's now 3 weeks old.
  • My son was rolling over at 3 weeks, he was crazy strong. All babies are different and grow and develop at different rates. Just enjoy bubs being little and imobile cos it doesnt last long when they are so strong