Baby head measuring small on ultrasound...

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
Has anyone been told this about baby? I'm 37 +4, doctor said was no cause for alrm for now that I would be checked again at other appointment. I'm getting scared and worried....I just pray to God everything comes out normal when she is here.

Comments

• the ultrasouds can be off by a pound either way they never are really right for most people if your doctor is not worried then it should be ok
  • Anyone been told this? Anyone, please...
  • Yeah I was told my sons was measuring at 30 weeks when he was 36 weeks so 6 weeks behind but he came out fine
  • @sophiasmom11 why did they induce you, shouldn't they have waited for baby to keep baking? So when she was born there was nothing wrong with her then?

@mschop so then you had your son vaginally or did they want to induce you? It sure helps
  • I had to have a c section because I had a low placenta they took him at 37 weeks
  • @mschop oh ok, well then it sure helps to relieve my worrying. Thank you! :)
  • They said my son's tummy is measuring small almost 2 weeks behind but I shouldn't worry because everything else is looking good
  • I had an ultrasound when I was 38 weeks and they said my daughter head was measuring small. They weren't worried about it. She came out 3 days overdue at a healthy 6lbs5oz :)