wtf???

Ok, my mil has done some bad things to us since we've lived with her.... but this is just the end all be all... she is taking back everything she has bought for our son and says if we want it, we have to buy it back... I mean, she might be blowing smoke, but I doubt it. She also gave us back our finances and wants us out of her house by this weekend. I'm not sure what set her off this time but she wants to talk to me when I get home so I guess I'll update then.

Comments

• Hmmmm, ever think that shes bipolar? Or just upset you have her baby & the two of you are having a baby? Hope all is good & she settles down.
  • What a crazy! Let us know what happens good luck!
  • Eh since I got home from babysitting so late she said it was too late to talk. Idc anymore honestly... my poor hubby is so hurt by her BS and I just want out now. We found a place for $450 a month + half the utilities. She isn't a bad person, just impossible to live with.

• Not sure if every state is different but if your license has that address shed still have to give you 30 days notice.
  • That's cheap rent what state are you in?

But anyways it seems she has mental issues. Does she just want to be the focus of everything and that's why she does this? I think you really need to get away from her. Your poor hubby i couldn't imagine having a crazy parent
  • @damiens_mommy hope all is ok and you can get things resolved before Damien makes his apperance x
  • @mrs_shu we still have licsenses for another state.

@Proudmomma we live in NC and it's only that cheap cause we got lucky. Everywhere else its like, $600+ for a 1 bedroom. As far as she is concerned... only thing I can figure is she saw how happy my hubby n I were, n that we were finally settling down n decided she had to stir it up.

@misselfae thanks hon. We're going to look at a place Friday.
  • She needs help. I really hope you can get away from her.