wtf! everone in labor but me:(

edited October 2011 in Third Trimester
So had my Dr. Appt today and thought for sure that after 8 days of contractions my cervix would've made some progress. He stripped my membranes so I'm hoping it helps. So sick of my sleepless nights full of painful contractions! Cmon baby get out!

Comments

• Walk....and keep walking LOL it made me progress to 5 cm by walking for one hour and that was stopping occasionally until the contractions passed.......
  • Good luck :) lots of labor dust!
  • Do squats! I did only one squat and my water broke :)
  • It will happen soon! *labor dust*
  • I'm not in labor and still only 2 to 3. I'm gonna remain pregnant til I'm induced.
  • I'm wit ya !! I'm 39 wks today an nuthn ! Last wed I was 3cm an 50% looks like ill be induced Friday :(
  • I'm right there with you!!! We're doing more endless walking tonight n I'm gonna look for a park w.some swings too. I hear that helps.. did it hurt when they stripped your membranes?
  • I've been in early labor for almost a week contractions 2-3 mins apart..& the last time I was checked at l&d I was dilated to a 1 & 80% thinned! I'm praying for a change when I see my doc on Thursday
  • Ya I've been having contractions for the last 8 days. I've done everything walking, epo, cumin tea, raspberry tea, castor oil, walking, sex 2x a day, pineapple, stairs, squats, bouncing on ball. U name it I've done it. I've had intense regular contractions since last Mon and they haven't helped me progress past 2 cm and 50% effaced. Starting to get really discouraged too:( With this being my 4th, I thought for sure I would be progressing faster than this.
  • I did castor oil last night n it did NOT work. I'm starting to get discouraged too :(
  • Me too ladies, I'm 39+3, have no idea if I'm at all effaced or dilated as we don't get checked here until in labour! I just want my little man in my arms now :-(

• No labor for me either :( I've tried the ball, walking, teas, pressure points....nothing. I'm losing hope that my husband will be able to Skype :'(
  • Ya I should no better with this being my 4th. I've learned that they only come when they're ready. The fact that I'm still prego is definitely proof of that. I've done everything to move things along and nothing :( oh well
  • I'm 40 weeks today and had Dr.s yesterday I'm still stuck at 3 cm .. I've tried everything I could, I have an induction scheduled for next wed but hoping he's here before then