preg blood test?

Comments

• In NJ they have pregnancy-only Medicaid and there's also a part of Medicaid that you pay a copay/deductible like regular ins. I'd call your OB & ask bc my OB/GYN wouldn't even see me to confirm pregnancy without ins so I was referred to the clinic that my normal OB/GYN's office staffs. They took care of the medicaid app and it was retroactive so I didn't pay anything. My first trimester bloodwork was billed to me before the medicaid app was put through...that bill was $3000 and change. So I'd 100% ask about if your state has pregnancy-only coverage or partial coverage or something.
  • I just know its positive. ;)
  • edited October 2011
    How many have you taken? This time around I took then every other day for a week & they kept getting darker. We held off on the dr this time around and went in last week which I was between 8-9w. We too were hurt with disappointment of the chemical preg & miscarriage a few months back. But I felt real good about this one too.

I just saw you went in how did it go!?
  • Omg lady update lol :) %%-
  • UPDATE;
    :-D sooooo... pregnant & my levels are exactly where they should be, i guess? Lol in the 5ish week range they have a wide range (217-7138) I'm at 2948 ...which could also be 6 wks but that range is even bigger!

SO LADIES... SEND ME ALL THE HEALTHY STICKY BABY DUST U CAN bc i feel so happy, & want to be a true mommy!!!

>:D< HUGS FOR EVERYONE!
  • @babyluv8 I've taken 5 from sat-last night. I'll probably do them every couple days from the dollar store for a bit haha
  • Congrats!! Sending tons and tons of sticky baby dust. Have faith and you'll see everything will be fine.
  • Yay %%- I'm so happy for u
  • Awhhhh yay! Good luck!
  • Yeah!!! Good luck!!!
  • YOU DESERVE THIS!! HUGS!!
  • Yay!!!!! Congrats mama!!!! Sticky baby dust***********
  • THANK U THANK U THANK U EVERYONE!!! :X
  • CONGRATS! I'm so happy for u :D •*¤°TONS OF STICKY DUST°¤*•

It must be hard keeping this great news from hubby. Can't wait to see the pics and his reaction... Do u think he can tell something is up
  • @myheartzx3 he's SO busy right now... no! lol we have barely had a chance to even talk. but i've also been super moody and down (after losing someone not too long ago) so on saturday when i was finally back to being perky he just thought i was kinda snapping out of it... lol... ;) love it. i hope he's super excited, the blood test i had done will really help us be able to get more excited.
  • PS I WISH I COULD TAG U ALL BUT I'M ON MY DANG PHONE!! SORRY... i hope you know how much i truly appreciate you're excitement and support!
  • Omg yay! Congrats when I went in last thursday she didn't even order a blood test to check my levels :( I was actually pretty disappointed!
  • Omg I'm so happy for you!!! *sticky baby dust!!!*
  • edited October 2011
    Congrats momma!! :). Im sooooo happy for you!! I know in my heart that God is Sending you this time a very healthy baby. :).
  • Congratulations Mama To Be!!!
  • OMG!! I haven't been on in a couple days and I missed this amazing news!!! Congrats hun I'm Soo happy for you!!! :D :) :D I'm so excited for you!!!
  • @ethansmommy122 thanks! Keeping it hush in fb of course, but my mood certainly changed back to happy lol!!!

:-D thanks so much everyone! I am so happy!
  • Absolutely! Ur hubs is gonna be so excited, I can only imagine how excited u are to tell him! You're gonna be a great mama! :)
  • omg congrats. you will be in love with your little one! my advice is to just enjoy your pregnancy as much as you can! sleep in when you can and eat what you would like! take maternity photos and buy your little one stuff before they even get here!!! dont let anyone get you down ever! i look back on my pregnancy and wish i didnt let assholes get me down and wished i enjoyed my pregnancy mmore than i did!
  • girl u know he will be just as excited! i'll be following ur story :)
  • Oh congrats hun!!!!!!!!I'm so excited for you to be finally pregnant!! Yey!!
  • So exciting!!! Now relax and enjoy!!! :)
  • Congrats !!!!
  • Have u told ur hubby the good news yet??? :)
  • Congratulations! I am so happy for you!