ladies i neeeedd help please someone

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
should i let the bd see my baby girl or should i say no? shes almost a mounth and hes yet to see her he asked 2 times and thats it the first time he didnt show up...

okay so a lil bit about the story,,, i got prego and didnt mean too, but he left around 18 weeks we havent talked since beside a few heated words,

my story
welll,he asked to marry me i needed space he freaked out because he heard i was with my ex and i wasnt, so he emailed my sister, (bad idea on his part because she had no idea what was going on all she new was i need some time) well she told him to let me text him and call him to leave me alone, okay he did, but throw this time my ex had been acussed of being with me and there was this huge fight (i had no idea about it) ex calling bd all kinds of names ect, okay after i cleared my head i tryed to call bd and the number was changed so i was like wow.... i gave up kinda i didnt feel like facebooking him i felt like if i wasnt important and our child wasnt important enough for him to give me his number then idk ill let him call me.... well that night i got all kinds of nasty text from him calling me a slut and a pregnant whore basicaly every name in the book( i got over 50 text and 10 voice mails saying al of this), i felt i did nothing wrong i was freaked out i need space he was pulling me to tight, well after that i was like u no what f this im dont leave me alone, he left me alone, well then like a few months ago i thought to my self this is childish we need to work this out, so i emailed him (he emailed asking how baby was like 3 or 4 time id be nice and tell him everything was fine) well i emailed him gave him my number and we started to text, for like a week, everything was fine he never said he was with anyone even saying he loved me, and i did everything i could to show him i was okay with me and him being an "us" then all of a sudden he say that hes with this girl (his ex) she goes by two names he used the name i didnt no, ( note he talked sooooo much crap about her its unreal) so i was like wow really so much for a family, then i kinda went off in anger but still staying nice, showing him i was still okay, then a few days of still texting (me trying to show him that being with her is a mistake) he says hes not really with her but maybe he should give her a chance now i was like wtf, he was all u said mean thing to me like u didnt like this and that ect, i was like really u said so mean and hurtful things too, basicly he said he had the right to say what he did i and didnt, so i was like fine then the next thing u no they arent together then they are then they arent, i wasnt sure what was true and what wasnt, (by the way i didnt no who she was untill bds sister kinda sliped out and said something,) so i was still trying to gt him to see were i was coming from and he said that i still had to prove myself so i was like really??? then the next few days we go to fighting about the baby and how we are just going to court well every other time hed text which was like evrey 3 weeks and say he wasnt sure abut the agreement, then i finally got fed up with it and said u no what dont text me anymore dont email me about anything assume the baby is fine until i tell u shes not, he didnt text for like a month the i text me saying babys is doing great, then 2 days later he text asking how baby is i was like really i just told u she was fine he gets mad says fine we are just going to court i said babe we already are going to court then he gets mad call me names then i call him a dead beat then he blocks me but before he blocked me hes all brooklyn is prego and we are getting married i was like and i care why?

(by the way he has 3 kids) he says only 2 me and his ex but he got another girl prago and theres another guy willing to take care of the baby so he forgets about it.

so now the part i need help on is should i let him see my daughter? hes rude and i cant belive all the things hes done.. we have set a date for him to see her and he never showed up, and he hasnt even asked how she is or if she needs anything he hasnt got her anything or even asked about her health its all about court and money every time we talk idk what to do....

i talked to a lawyer and he said that i should wait until he files papers because hes not on the bc and has no rights and until he files papers to just lay low, and i could let him see her if i want or not...

should i let him see her?

Comments

• If u think she needs her dad in her life then yes but from what I've read I don't think he will really be there fir her anyway so if it was me then no a big fat no would be my answer I have a dad like that and they r no good
  • Im kinda going thu the same thing with bd family. They made absolutely no effort when I was pregnant to help and I didnt invite them to the birth bc they r trash and hang out with my bd ex's! I finally let them meet her once(she is 6weeks old) and that is it. They reneg on ever offer to meet up so Im thru. I kno I did my part in extending my hand. I say do it hun and see how this plays out. Whats the worst that could happen? Youre in control of it. Doesnt seem like it could hurt. If it backfires just know u did what u as a mommy thought was right. Im with u. Keep me updated :)
  • @momof22be well my boyfriend lives with me and has kinda taken over the roll of being dad he has a child from another girl so hes really good with my daughter, so i feel she kinda already has a dad, the bd i just dont think he will be there for my child like he will be there with his other that isnt born yet, im scared for her that she wont get the love and care with him as she will with me,

@TattdUp_KnockdUp well i let his family come to my house and see her they only stayed for an hour then left, and i havent heard from them since,, be hes asked to see her this firday becuase hes going out of town for 3 weeks but i really just want to tell him no he dont desver to see my beautful daughter that hes had nothing to do with at all not even when i was prego never asked if i need anything for her or anything he dont care he never did care girl its been a month, he still hasnt asked if she need anything or if she was healthy or has any probs i hate his guts
  • I'm glad she already has a daddy she don't need his sorry ass he doesn't want her so don't let him hes a douche and ur not e end asking for child support let him go fly a kite
  • @momof22be i havent asked him for anything idk what to do i feel bad for tell him no tho
  • If you let him see her and he doesn't show up it looks better for you in court! It shows the judge that you are trying and he is not!
  • @mommytobe505 the lawyer said that too, i feel bad tho like i let my daughter down
  • Your not letting her down!
  • @mommytobe505 everyone has told me that but its the fact that her dad is such a loser... idk
  • Ur not if she sees him right now and he decides to stay being an ass she won't even remember
  • still his child even if he is a jerk I say yes
  • I'm going through the same thing. I'm due in a week and idk if I'm even going to tell him I'm going to the hospital. It got so bad I blocked his number from my phone. I wish I had advise for you but with this situation I have no clue what to do. Go with your gut and everything will work out in the end