She's hormonal! ha

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Yes, I am going to be a daddy! Very excited! My girl is absolutely hormonal, to an extent unknown to mankind. I know its just her being preggs but wheww.. Ladies, if I may ask a question..? My fiance hasn't been very affectionate lately. She says she doesn't feel like having sex which I completely understand, no questions asked... but she also doesn't like to kiss me anymore, barely a peck. She claims its not me nor her feelings towards me; she claims she just doesn't feel like it. Haha any of you wonderful mothers to be have any advice or have any of u felt the same say? Thanks :)

Comments

• Felt and still feel the same way. She just feels icky and doesn't wanna be messed with. Should get better with time.
  • Maybe is because we tend to have stronger sence of smell, i tell my husband to first wash his mouth bc i dont like his breath lol Every woman is different. But good luck!
  • I feel the same way I can't stand sex its disugusting to me and even when he finds the bump sexy I say ew to him if he trys to get some sorry if its tmi but like my first trimester I wanted sex second so far nothin and. I would just say don't push it or ask because then we get really bitchy
  • Lol.. I am like that. I dont want all those kisses with all that tongue. I jus dont like it at the moment. Cant really explain it but its nothing against him at all
  • Lol your not alone and its normal get used to hugs for a but but don't stop trying for the kiss oh and yes they now have supper powers smell touch all kinds of things its your job to adjust and make her happy
  • Sometimes we just don't wanna be touched at all ......I just tell my hubby its the babys fault
  • I feel bad for my man... but I never want sex... idk why I just don't...
  • My poor boyfriend only got lucky 2 times since i've been preggy. Im 7.5 months. Don't worry its normal if she doesn't want to be lovey dovey...and i also can't kiss my bf cuz of the breath. I just don't wanna be mean and tell him your breath stinks. Lol
  • Dude I feel ur pain. my gf is the same way right now. word of advise dont ever use the word hormonal around her. even if ur playin. lol n im only gettin any like once a week. n thats the only time she lets me kiss her so I take advantage those nights.
  • Lol thank you all for replying to my post. I will take every piece of advice that all of you have given me! I greatly appreciate it. Yeah I made the mistake of calling my fiance hormanal... well all I can say is..... mistake! Ha! She dropped bows on me like she fought in the UFC! lol. We have an appointment for our 6week ultrasound Monday. Very excited!