PAINFUL LUMP N MY ARMPIT... ADVICE PLEASE(pic includ)

2»

Comments

• my brother had some kind of cyst removed from his arm pit when he was younger. im not quite sure of the conditions and symptoms though. anyways, i hope all is well.
  • I used to get those. They are boils. They hurt. They can get big, and leave a nasty scar. After the birth of my son i got one but it never surfaced and grew to an abcess the size of a lemon. I had to get it surgically drained in the ER. It was horrible. But also like some ladies said, avoid deodorant at the first signs of one might help. Also mine tended to break on they're own and would ruin my shirt so you might wanna make sure it stays covered.
  • Looking at your picture its not as bad as mine got. I can't wear tanks cause of my scars.
  • Yes it will drain as soon as you touch it
  • I had to go to doc for.mine! They had to cut it open an drain it, id deff.see ur doc if it pops inside the skin it can b dangerous
  • Just pop it lol its like taking off a bandaid lol just do it then ice it
  • Lol @darknesofnight4u its popped already but still draining, but it feels way better

@everyone thanks so much ladies for givn me the help n advice I feel so much better lol
  • Good I get them one a while I think its cause I sweat bad idk